Jump to content Jump to content

Tagging @RedDevilKT because he was involved on a previous "no points in multiplayer event thread" 

Basically Ive had the same problem. I went into multiplayer for the first time this week, started the event without changing any settings whatsoever. Completed it with 2 flashbacks (got first place) and at the end I was shown that I passed and got 0 points. shown below1270315369_f1nopointsusa.thumb.jpg.dba22caa5b16ab3b8cb9e0e7e9adb056.jpg

The root cause of this problem was never found but @RedDevilKT was able to use my error report code ( VDTB-BEXK-DAMB-BDVG for this session) to give me 1 shot at the event where I would score points which at least lets me get something from the event. PC player, please let me know if theres anything else I can tell you. At this point it seems like my account is just broken when it comes to multiplayer events.

Thanks in advance for any replies 

I was able to set some times at the beginning of the week. Last few days i've gone quicker to get given a score of 0. Would report it myself but presume it will be a long way down the list of the other thousand of things they have to fix.

• Codemasters Staff

@Brain2649 You should be good to go again. With your flashbacks, were they used to avoid penalties from collisions/corner cutting or just messed up a corner? Did you do any restarts if so, where from (i.e. from the pause menu or from the results screen after a retirement?). Also being on PC, do you have any mods installed? 

@CurrrissIf you send over your PSN/Gamertag/Steam name, I can take a look at it for you. 

• Thanks 1

@RedDevilKT i am using the game as it comes straight from steam no mods or anything. Both my flashbacks were from putting the throttle down early and spinning. Didn't restart the session and didn't get any penalties, maybe got 1 warning but not sure.

I'm at work now but I'll try tonight and update. Really appreciate you helping me out though 🙂

5 hours ago, RedDevilKT said:

@Brain2649 You should be good to go again. With your flashbacks, were they used to avoid penalties from collisions/corner cutting or just messed up a corner? Did you do any restarts if so, where from (i.e. from the pause menu or from the results screen after a retirement?). Also being on PC, do you have any mods installed? 

@CurrrissIf you send over your PSN/Gamertag/Steam name, I can take a look at it for you. 

Bornean Ape (Xbox)

FWIW I've just had a brand new and a restarted (from the pause menu after a spin) attempt given 0pts.

Hi - I have same problem (0 points in event USA) - tried it three times today with 0 points at the end of each run although finished 1st in all three races. 

Username is Bichie80. 

what can I do to score? Turned my device off and on after first race with 0 points. 

31 minutes ago, RedDevilKT said:

@Currriss Thanks, try again now, should be good to go. If you remember anything from when you first got 0 points please add it here, likewise if you experience it again a report code and information about anything in particular that happened in that session would be great (flashbacks, restarts, penalties) things like that. 

Out of interest what is it you did/changed? Worked on the next attempt so thanks.

9 hours ago, RedDevilKT said:

Had a go at the event now im home from work and I got points so thanks for that 🙂 as for the finding out why it happened in the first place im not sure. I got to lap 55/56 and verstappen overtook me because I took out my front wing on russel getting past him (didnt want to flashback as I thought it might break the game again). When Ver got past me on lap 55/56 I went into the menu and restarted the session. Used 1 flashback in the same place and for the same reason that I did in my attempt yesterday, finished the event with 1st place and got my points. Its really confusing me but thanks for doing whatever you do to give me a chance to score 🙂 

On 8/6/2021 at 2:00 PM, RedDevilKT said:

@Currriss Thanks, try again now, should be good to go. If you remember anything from when you first got 0 points please add it here, likewise if you experience it again a report code and information about anything in particular that happened in that session would be great (flashbacks, restarts, penalties) things like that. 

It happened again. Plenty of restarts, plenty of wasted hours for a 0 score

The same thing is happening to me in the weekly event in Australia with Kimi this week. Doesn't matter what assists I choose I still end up with 0 for everything. 

I participated in the last weekly event in the USA but mysteriously my score disappeared from the table and I never got any trophy for it although I think it would have been 20-30% range. 

PSN ID: Epona18

Hi, same thing for me on pc this morning . Did the event once, failed (but had some points). Did it a second time switching from 65 to 60 in difficulties, passes, but 0 points !

steam Id 76561197970249754 (nicoduj)

On 8/13/2021 at 5:31 PM, Currriss said:

And its happened again. I shouldn't have to ask someone to flick a switch to make the game work for me so don't bother again.

Yeah its happened to me today again, its not even worth trying to do the events, usually takes like 5 hours just to get a leaderboard position

• Agree 1
On 8/19/2021 at 5:30 AM, Richardrl said:

Happened with me in Australia and Bahrein now. 

Could guys let us know what's going on please? 

20210818_184825.jpg

Yeah just get somebody to flick a switch before every time you want to play. Not inconvenient at all is it?