Jump to content Jump to content

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

ive had an issue where the sponsers havnt paid even though i achived the goal  this has happend twice now once before the latest update and once after it. the first time i did a mid session save didnt use it but made one and all 3 sponsers didnt pay (dont know which ones as i didnt note it) the second time just happend now im in season 2 brazil race and the 2 sponsers didnt pay they were  slingshot fuel and Aii  (aii contract ran out on the day but slingshot still had around 30days left)  i also had a post race interview  which was about what gave you the edge, then a comment on another team and the other one was about collisions to which i picked theese things happen at this track.   on the sponser screen for aii it clearly shows points scored was 33/20 so it registerd i scored enough but the sponser was red and i didnt recive the money

• Platform

I play on the Ps5 with the ps5 version

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the scree1n) 1

1.16 and Version 1.17  

• Game-mode?

My Team

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

not reliably so i have posted in the first section the details i think are relevant to re creating it 

• How do you make the problem happen?

post race issue

• What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

None  because it happened over two different updates   i didnt get an error code and the game runs fine 

• What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

i play just with my ps5 controller.

Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  

• Agree 1

One of the Sponsors didn´t cash out after the Netherlands GP
The sponsor wants the team to do 30 laps per weekend. With training and an upcoming 100% race, we came to 153 laps (despite my failure).
Link to the vid below

Report Code: SHDJ-HJBT-EEGG-EDJE (hope that´s the right)
PC
My Team
I didn´t made anything different, but in this race i was out of the race in Lap 31 after a technical Issue with the MGU-K

Edit: Save Game
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dJa3cZkzueBTTEXUehGMsGR-i-aKNDGa/view?usp=sharing

Time stamp: 1:20:15

Edited by eVøYelaria
  • Like 1
  • A detailed description of the issue: Sometimes when you complete a sponsor goal it shows as not completed, you will not get the money and in the sponsor goal screen it shows red, however it does show your progression. For example, you answer 4 interview questions in a weekend, and your goal is 2. It will show red as 4/2. You will not get the money for the goal. It even happens to me that I did complete the 4/4 interview questions, but not the 4/2 goal.
  • Report Code: N/A
  • Platform: PC / Steam
  • Game-mode: My Team
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard: N/A
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried: N/A
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party: I don't have any my self, I did see some in other topics tho. However, I think that this description should be clear enough, and no screen is needed.
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible: It's random, but happens quite often, just complete sponsor goals and at some point you will see 1 or more goals not completed while you did complete them.

Save game: https://we.tl/t-aG3UEK07kR (could not upload as an attachment since the file is to big)
Edited by UndercoverNL
  • Administrator

Can you add save games please so we can take a look. How to do so is below:

PS4/5

·         Insert a USB drive into your console

·         Go to Settings, Application Saved Data Management, Saved Data In System Storage, Copy to USB Storage.

·         Select your F1 2021 save and copy it to the USB.

·         Remove the USB and put it in to a PC.

·         Compress the PS4/5 folder to a zip file

·         Save the information to your Desktop, keep the file name as is.

·         Make sure you add this to your completed bug report

PC:

·         Browse to where Steam is installed, usually this will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam

·         Browse to \userdata\xxxxxxxxx\ (where the x’s are your unique user ID)

·         Right click on the 1134570 folder (this is your F1 2021 save) and select Send To -> Compressed (zipped) folder

3 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Can you add save games please so we can take a look. How to do so is below:

PS4/5

·         Insert a USB drive into your console

·         Go to Settings, Application Saved Data Management, Saved Data In System Storage, Copy to USB Storage.

·         Select your F1 2021 save and copy it to the USB.

·         Remove the USB and put it in to a PC.

·         Compress the PS4/5 folder to a zip file

·         Save the information to your Desktop, keep the file name as is.

PC:

·         Browse to where Steam is installed, usually this will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam

·         Browse to \userdata\xxxxxxxxx\ (where the x’s are your unique user ID)

·         Right click on the 1134570 folder (this is your F1 2021 save) and select Send To -> Compressed (zipped) folder

I updated my bug report with the save game file 

Second Season in F1 2021, this issue also came up in my first F1 season in the 2021 game.

Race: China (2nd Race of season)

Secondary Sponsors: Asiatic Dynamics (Score 20 Constructors' Championship Points During a Race Week)

Aii (Same goal as Above)

Slingshot Fuel (Achive a Podium FInish)

So the issue is I came in 1st in China, my second driver Nico came in 7th. So 1st is 25 points, 7th is 6 points which means I more then meet the 20 points needed for Asiatic and Aii, and since I took first I should have gotten a pay out from Slingshot. But two of my sponsors didn't pay out. They came up red.

I lead the whole race up until there was a safety car on the 7th lap for some reason.  I watched the whole race again and only Verstappen in an Alpine car got a DNF (4th lap), nothing happened in lap 7 to call for a safety car even though they said it was due to cars piled up. So I pitted under the safety car and I landed in 4th for the remainder of the safety car train, once the safety car went in I rubbed paint with LeClerc, and Hamilton which I got a warning for and no penalty (My settings are set to new driver). Race ends I am in first place.

So race is over, my Character wanders out and gets onto the podium. I get to the pay out screen and for some reason two of my secondary sponsors aren't paying out even though I met there requirements with a podium finish, as well as 31 combined points between myself and my team mate. Since the car didn't wreck and there was no penalties I didn't bother to look at the code on the bottom, and there is no way for me to go back and get that code since all of the standings and money screens went by.  I can show a picture of my trophies for this season to show I took 1st in China. 

It's a lot of hard work not to get the pay outs, and I am sure as most people know when its a new team the money actually matters for upgrades.

I am a little bit "newer" to the game so if there is a way to go back and get the info then I will be more then happy to do it. I barely did a season in F1 2020. So this is my first real go at the game. Which is why the Penalties and Car damage are set to lowest to help with the learning curve.

IMG_1575.JPG

IMG_1576.JPG

IMG_1577.JPG

Oh yes I did a mid session save on the second lap, and the game auto saves if there is a way to go back and get the code from that..... If some one can tell me how to get back to the saves and load them up.

• Administrator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the great feedback on this, and to those who added savegames.

I've bugged this personally, and once I have more information, I'll add a update onto here 🙂 

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Also, can everyone who sees this either send a image of the sponsors not paying out like @AgusNC did, or let us know the name of the sponsors. Thanks

@BarryBL Last time this happened to me was with Zainetto and ZigZag, which were my only two sponsors. In my case, when this bug happens, it is always all sponsors not paying out.

I play on PS5.

• Like 1

Had this since recent update as well.
PS5 fully updated  console and game.
First happened yesterday on one of the early GP's in the create your own team "2nd season" can't remember which unfortunately but think 4th GP the entire top 2 sponsors refused to pay out, sling shot is the only one i can remember by name for this occasion.
Then it happened again this morning were all 3 sponsors refused to pay out despite targets met.......that was Netherlands GP.

Slingshot, Asiatic Dynamics & the Chinese Sudu (cant remember the spelling) were the sponsors that failed to pay out.

I had an issue today also during my Season 2 of MY Team Mode, all 3 of my secondary sponsors did not payout after the Canadian GP, clearly a glitch or bug that needs to be fixed ASAP unless it someone to do with this New update we had recently. I play the game on the PS4. 

Edited by Burnsy92
Error.
  • 3 weeks later...

I just had the same issue on PS4.  Same secondary sponsors (in a slightly different order) and exceeded the goals (that can be).  This is the first it's happened to me, at least that I've noticed.  I switched to an older save and redid the weekend and it happened again.  For me, it was my second season, at Canada.

F1® 2021_20210901181356.jpg

• Like 1
  • Administrator

Hi everyone,

Can anyone on PC please attach their savegame file so the dev team can take a look. We've had previous reports of this, and have, so far, been unable to replicate at this time. Any additional saves will be helpful

On 8/11/2021 at 9:55 AM, BarryBL said:

Also, can everyone who sees this either send a image of the sponsors not paying out like @AgusNC did, or let us know the name of the sponsors. Thanks

I don’t have a picture but opaque says qualify 15th, but they only pay me when I’m in the top 10. I’m on ps5. 

Edited by greenmind73
Forgot to add more info.