Jump to content Jump to content

Audio Cutting in and Out - All Game Modes - Xbox One

I've posted this on here a number of times with no response, hopefully this will get some attention. No matter what game mode I play the audio feed will cut in and out throughout the entire race/time trial/career mode/Quali/Practice etc. I even went out and bought a brand new Turtle Beach to see if it would help and sure enough it didn't. 

• A detailed description of the issue.
    • The Audio cuts in and out throughout the entire session making the game nearly impossible to play. It even seems to have an effect on my wheel (Logitech G923) and FFB when it cuts in and out. 
  • Report Code
    • None. This is a major bug.
  • Platform?
    • Xbox One
  • Game-mode?
    • Every single one of them. From offline time trials to full online lobbies. 
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled.
    • Quit the game and restarted it from the home screen a countless number of times.
    • Returned to the garage in time trials.
    • Turned down all effects, music, other cars.
    • Bought a brand new Turtle Beach to see if it would help, it didn't.
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.
    • Just simply playing the game. 
9 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

Where does it say I do? 

Not looking to argue here. Absolutely nothing has been done to correct this issue; it's been the exact same since the first day of release. I even posted about it on day one to try and get ahead of it.

I would understand if I was the only one experiencing it but there's countless amounts of posts on here about the same thing. Do you understand how frustrating that is? I'm not asking to sort out the multitude of online server issues, which I understand is going to take some time. I'm simply asking to have one of the most critical mechanics of playing this game resolved. 

17 minutes ago, OvOJackie said:

Not looking to argue here. Absolutely nothing has been done to correct this issue; it's been the exact same since the first day of release. I even posted about it on day one to try and get ahead of it.

I would understand if I was the only one experiencing it but there's countless amounts of posts on here about the same thing. Do you understand how frustrating that is? I'm not asking to sort out the multitude of online server issues, which I understand is going to take some time. I'm simply asking to have one of the most critical mechanics of playing this game resolved. 

Well it sounds argumentative. It's a sticky thread, this one's now closed as a duplicate.