Jump to content Jump to content

Career mode balance issue?

As the season progresses, doesn't it feel like it's too hard to drive a car as r&d is completed?
The speed and transmission become so fast that driving becomes so difficult.
However, ai become more powerful with performance, so as the season progresses, the fun is halved.

What do other people think?

Posted (edited)

I think I'm perfect until the middle of season 2.
From the second half of the season 2, it will be difficult to drive and strange with such good performance.

I hope we can solve this problem quickly.
It's not racing, it's like playing a rhythm game.

Edited by SKULL226
37 minutes ago, SKULL226 said:

I think I'm perfect until the middle of season 2.
From the second half of the season 2, it will be difficult to drive and strange with such good performance.

I hope we can solve this problem quickly.
It's not racing, it's like playing a rhythm game.

I'm almost certain it's caused by engine power.

The massive gain in engine power from upgrades really speed up the pace dramatically especially when you haven't max out the downforce and chassis. I remember last year when I test drive cars and try to compare performance between teams such as RBR and Merc, I noticed how despite having extremely similar level of downforce and chassis performance, the Merc was always much more difficult to drive especially on tracks with short straights and many consecutive corners (like Australia).

There's a lot less breathing room if you can reach from corner to corner at a faster pace, not to mention it's also more unforgiving on corner exit because of the massive torque which could caused excessive wheelspin.  

A little, but I think you naturally learn to adapt after a little while. 
There’s significant talk about reducing lap times so I expect the easiest way to do that is reduce engine power and increase drag, so it’s possible your issue will fix itself if they do patch in slower lap times.