Sign in to follow this  

Anyone still playing 2011? I can't stand the new handling models.

So 2012 was a terrible waste of money imo and 2013 wasn't much better. Anyone still playing 2011 and interested in some online play?

TrueSaber said:
So 2012 was a terrible waste of money imo and 2013 wasn't much better. Anyone still playing 2011 and interested in some online play?

PS3 yes.... add me on there, both 'dunkzy' and 'DuncanCunningham' send me an invite next time I'm on.  I'll try and play.

Hi guys,

I'm the league admin of the f1 2011 league on playstationgl - http://playstationgl.com/index.php?board=3286.0,

We run the league every Sunday night 8pm UK time, 

We would like to have you aboard in our league, any questions - let me know, 

thanks

WWFC07

Still playing it on PC. Wish more people were. I haven't really moved on because of the same reason. Can't stand the feeling of being on rails unless if I am coming out of a 1st gear corner where I get a million lbs-foot all of a sudden.

F35FLYER said:
Still playing it on PC. Wish more people were. I haven't really moved on because of the same reason. Can't stand the feeling of being on rails unless if I am coming out of a 1st gear corner where I get a million lbs-foot all of a sudden.
So, could you please tell me the difference? I started playing the Codemasters F1 series from 2012...

I'm dying to run F1 2011 on Xbox 360.  I bought it as opposed to 2012 (which was also in stock) due to the fact that 2011 has split-screen and with 2013 having hit shelves, I figured my chances at a lobby were slim to none (as they have been).  So feel free to friend me on Xbox.  
Gamertag: roist510

Thanks.
Note: I also have these Codemasters gems: Dirt 2, Grid and Grid Autosport.