DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[BUG] Wrong reflection on hood using cockpit view

At Sweet Lamb (long), once you drive under the Castrol banner right after the start, the reflection of this banner is stuck on the hood of the car. Depending on what corner you take and in which direction you drive, this red and white reflection can still be seen on the hood of the car, even after multiple turns. This is noticable using cockpit view or dash cam. Once I switch between cameras, the reflection is correct again after an exterior camera is selected.

This happens on any car and any weather condition. A good example is the 2001 Subaru. The red and white reflection is very noticable on the blue hood.

I do not know if this issue is also present at other sections of this stage, other stages or other countries.

Hopefully this will be fixed.

Do you people agree that there is too much reflection on the glass in the cockpit view?
I never see so much reflection at all in my REAL car, only at night and very close objects to the glass, like GPS for example

Thank you, DeputyDiRT. That is exactly the same issue. Great to hear that this will be fixed.

@m0LN4R: the team is aware of this issue and I am sure they are working on it. Many, including me, have reported this.