Jump to content Jump to content

Flashback in Time Trial

Maybe this is a really small thing that bugs me and no one else, but being able to flashback when you start Time Trial (between the lights going out and the start of the lap) would be so helpful... For me, it's super irritating having to sit through the start again just to maybe make the same mistake two or three times. A flashback option between the lights out and the start of the lap would be really beneficial (at least for me)

• Agree 1

I think they completely removed flashback from time trial because there was a bug last year in which using flashback reduced times. Granted, I can't remember if it was ever fixed. Also, what's preventing you from making the same mistake after using flashback?

On 8/8/2021 at 1:43 PM, TurkeySloth2107 said:

I think they completely removed flashback from time trial because there was a bug last year in which using flashback reduced times. Granted, I can't remember if it was ever fixed. Also, what's preventing you from making the same mistake after using flashback?

No, Flashback is not removed from TT. If you use it, it invalidates your lap.