Jump to content Jump to content

Multiple cars DSQ'd from passing the safety car - MyTeam / USA GP

• A detailed description of the issue = MyTeam, USA GP, Season 1, 50% race length, AI 98%: I started P22 due to 25 place penalty (yeah it was on purpose). Turn 1 I go around on the outside, pass 11 cars and end up P11 somehow. In that same corner, 1 car gets taken out (Gasly)... Baam, safety car... Lap 3: Safety car is about to come in... What happens? Every car infront of me passes the safety car before the green flag and gets DSQ'd. I end up in P1 with 11 cars total left. 1 more car DNF later on with only a few laps left to go. 10 cars finished.
  • Report Code = N/A
  • Platform = PC / Steam
  • Game-mode = MyTeam season 1
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. = Only tried flashback, as I didn't wanna restart the race/session.
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible. = Not sure if its possible to replicate easily. It happened due to an early virtual safety car going straight into full safety car. And when the safety car was about to go back into the pits, every car infront of me passed it and got DSQ/DNF for yellow flag violation.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. =
  •  
  • First 25 seconds is the initial incident. Fast forward to 1 minute and 26 seconds approx, and the DSQ's start happening.
  • *** Language warning *** 
  • 5qy9TXE.pngv2vKQKa.pngI4TVbBY.png