Sign in to follow this  

GRID Autosport Bugs Thread

Version : PC

In multiplayer with a custom race , with some mates and AI to fill out the grid.

Randomly, some of the AI will sit at the grid for me as the host at race start.  Other players will not see any AI at all, nor on the racer list.  At the completion of the race the result table will show some of the AI still racing for me and the race will not finish, needing me to quit the session.

This is on the PS3 version. 

I have experienced a bizarre bug during qualifying sessions. I will go to start the session & as soon as the session commences, I & numerous other cars fall through the map. I'll eventually respawn back on track but my car no longer responds to any input. Can't accelerate, steer, change gear, nothing. The start menu doesn't work, so I can't quit either. All that I can do is call to the race engineer guy & move the camera around. This has happened 3 times. 

PC

Race with AI nad humans. Sometimes the AI is shown staying at start even if they clearly drive. You can drive through them but at the first time I was a bit scared driving though these ghost cares.

Sometimes I get stucked in the display after a race. I only can quit the session and/ir party.

P308R said:
PS3, downshifting while heavy on thé brakes has almost no sound. Downshift noise and and revs are barely hearable. Happens mostly after the longer straights. Within group C tourers.

Had this on endurance racing last night on PS3 (Istanbul, Group2 endurance, the Aston Martin, Auto gearbox). Most noticeable on the long straight just before the end.

Maybe the sound processor is trying to do tyre lockup/downshifting at the same time and ends up doing nothing.

Interesting how weird it felt, then I realised that I was using the downshift sounds as a cue for turning into the corner. Maybe the sound guys are actually doing something useful after all :)

PC menu showing a weird plane after I came out of an endurance practice on Spa with Honda GT1

I am running on  i7-2600k, 16gb ddr3, msi gtx560ti with beta drivers 340.43

Not to belittle the complaimts on the forum thus far, but, surely i cant be the only person having the MAJOR ISSUES with the game freezing after completing RaceNet Challanges? And the issue of having to redo everything every time i race online is getting really old really fast. When are they going to release some kind of patch to fix this? PS3 VERSION

ever since i got the game, every second race onwards has had shutter lag. this makes the game really difficult to play Im on xbox 360 and have tryed every thing to try and solve this (changing options, game difficulty and even installing game to xbox its self). Please help!

On PS3 ,with Logitech G27, I keep freezing on this week's Racenet challenge open wheel race ....shut down n restart 6 times n thensame thing.... 1st lap or 2nd or even 3rd lap it just freezes suddenly... can't seem to get it finished for few days tryin

Version: PC
I have noticed this bug from the very beginning, but none of the patches have repaired it yet.

The ghost car in Time Attack! It has a humming sound, which is really distracting when trying to beat your previous best time. I think ghost car should be without any sound coming out of it? :)

Here is Mine:
Every time I am racing in Multiplayer, if there are any AI drivers envolved, no race will ever finnish.
Take a look at this Race Finnish screen... It has been there for 20 minutes or more...

If I quit, I'll loose my XPoints...

What to do?

While racing the Racenet Weekly Challege the game would sometimes constantly freeze WHILE USING MY OWN CAR. Have not noticed ANY freezing while using a loner. This issue is very frustrating and time consuming. I have noticed this problem appearing on other forums. Any plans to correct this?