DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

i feel like being alone on the rally track - immersion suggestion :)

Hey Codies,

any plans of adding slow or crashed competitors on the rally stages once in a while ?
it would be so immersive if during a greece stage, i would be hindered by the dust cloud of a competitor with a puncture.
or seeing a car wrapped around a tree in finland.
or getting passed by a quicker competitor if i had a puncture/crash myself.

nevertheless.... LOVE the game, it is simply awesome ! :smiley:

personally i woul like ti see  a lot more  fans  during the stages. and yes maybe  other CRASHED cars

No thanks, I prefer it how it is. I think the number of spectators they currently have is fine.

The only way I'd want to see a broken down or crashed car is if there was correct itineraries and road order, but I wouldn't mind about the visual effects, just would be great from a timing perspective.

sloeri said:
Hey Codies,

any plans of adding slow or crashed competitors on the rally stages once in a while ?
it would be so immersive if during a greece stage, i would be hindered by the dust cloud of a competitor with a puncture.
or seeing a car wrapped around a tree in finland.
or getting passed by a quicker competitor if i had a puncture/crash myself.

nevertheless.... LOVE the game, it is simply awesome ! :smiley:

Agree....how about competitors that have gone off, maybe partially blocking the stage? There should be an OK board being held up by the crew and marshals warning you to keep left or right around the next bend to avoid a stricken car.