Jump to content Jump to content

HUD off/on button mapping

kennytomson

14 hours ago, kennytomson said:

the heads up display needs to be able to be turned off/on while racing with the push of a button. for instance sometimes i want to see the info, and sometimes i want it off so i can concentrate on my driving. 

Really really good idea.

After the update to 1.06 today my MFD keeps popping up showing tyre wear when I go over kerbs for some reason 🤔.

This is super annoying because I also have an issue on PS4 where the game graphics get really laggy with the MFD open - having to cycle through the MFD to put it away when trying to concentrate on racing is not ideal…

19 hours ago, Monzie83 said:

Really really good idea.

After the update to 1.06 today my MFD keeps popping up showing tyre wear when I go over kerbs for some reason 🤔.

This is super annoying because I also have an issue on PS4 where the game graphics get really laggy with the MFD open - having to cycle through the MFD to put it away when trying to concentrate on racing is not ideal…

Really? With every tyre wear change? 😱

I hope people start making a bug report, because that cannot be the real reason for changing it on patch 1.06?

I did not test it yet, but will do when possible. I am on Ps5

12 hours ago, GioProductions said:

Really? With every tyre wear change? 😱

I hope people start making a bug report, because that cannot be the real reason for changing it on patch 1.06?

I did not test it yet, but will do when possible. I am on Ps5

I think some people we complaining the MFD wasn’t showing minor damage and not popping up automatically in this case. So when they patched it somehow tyre wear is now “damage”. The MFD seems to pop up when tyre wear (for any tyre) reaches above 20%. It will close itself after a bit, but it will keep popping up again as tyre wear gets worse.

TBH, that doesn’t even bother me so much. The main issue is my graphics get slow with the MFD open, so then everything else becomes difficult - my inputs are hard to judge, the screen tears etc, can’t track competitors movements/ braking on track etc. So I have to get that MFD closed immediately, which is why I like the OP.