Jump to content Jump to content

1.06 just came out

19 minutes ago, JanKondler said:

It's weird, I've had like 100 bugs and none of them is in this patch

Actually didn't have most of the bugs that were patched in the last 2 updates and haven't had a lot of them. Seems weird that some people get a lot of bugs and others can almost play peacefully.

1 minute ago, Tomasslb24 said:

Actually didn't have most of the bugs that were patched in the last 2 updates and haven't had a lot of them. Seems weird that some people get a lot of bugs and others can almost play peacefully.

Yea but worst combo is when there is patch, you never had any of these problems, but you have plenty of others

• Agree 1

Games in general I find patches that just fix bugs are great. 

But when i see patches that change gameplay issues.  I worry about..  cause changing one issues in gameplay has a knock on effects that knocks the whole game slightly off and the mo changed in following patches knock it out a little bit more.. 

7 minutes ago, AllenB2609 said:

Still no option to disable silly driver transfers. No Info about Imola and Portimao. No car performance update. 👎

We do have to appreciate that codies have at least have been on fire fixing bugs to have a better experience but still F1 2020 constructers championship standings for the performance of the cars after round 11 out of 23 which makes the Haas very unrealistic and less enjoyable to play the game in single player modes.

Edited by OwnMasterMad
1 hour ago, Tomasslb24 said:

Good too see some more bugs getting patched, mainly the minor damage not showing in the MFD and the excessive wear in quick practice. 

Thoughts about the patch?

The performance patch is what everyone wants and needs.

• Agree 2

I'm grateful to the devs for the patch. I know it can't be easy to do.

I look forward to the continued ironing out of issues and improvements to the game as we go along.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Codemasters must be the only company not to be able to release patch on Xbox, ps and pc at same time, their excuse before that it’s Microsoft’s fault Is a laugh as must be something that codemasters doing wrong as most other games don’t have this problem( Valhalla and cyberpunk are great examples of patch for all platforms at same time).

45 minutes ago, Silverchris said:

Codemasters must be the only company not to be able to release patch on Xbox, ps and pc at same time, their excuse before that it’s Microsoft’s fault Is a laugh as must be something that codemasters doing wrong as most other games don’t have this problem( Valhalla and cyberpunk are great examples of patch for all platforms at same time).

Some companies may hold back updates until they are ready for release on all platforms.

• Agree 1
  • Social Media & Community Team
7 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

Some companies may hold back updates until they are ready for release on all platforms.

Yup, we did this with DiRT Rally 2.0.

Certain platform holders take longer to certify than others, or are busier depending on what games are coming out around that time. You can either hold everything back for a simultaneous release, or put out what's ready now and get feedback from players for the next update while the other platforms wait for the current one. Both viable approaches depending on the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1