Jump to content Jump to content

1.06 just came out


Recommended Posts

El 8/1/2021 a las 17:29, JOmNrES dijo:

Hay una gran área en la que me gustaría que este juego pudiera desarrollarse más en el futuro: más datos. Algunos están disponibles a través de buenas aplicaciones de terceros, pero otros buenos datos simplemente no están disponibles. Ejemplos de datos que me gustaría poder ver en el juego:

-Temperaturas de la superficie de los neumáticos en las distintas partes de la superficie del neumático ... no una sola lectura. Lo mismo ocurre con el desgaste de los neumáticos.
-Gráficos de telemetría traslapada.
-Gráficos de desgaste de neumáticos en el modo de práctica ... similar a la pantalla de estrategia pero con datos reales de uso.
-Entradas de configuración reales donde ahora se utilizan números arbitrarios: ángulos de ala, alturas de conducción, etc.

Trabajar en configuraciones para carreras largas es una parte muy divertida de este juego. Sería incluso mejor si los cambios de configuración fueron más comprensibles con los datos y los cambios podrían compararse con los resultados en la pista ... no solo con la sensación.

¿Qué más se podría agregar en esta área?

I'm intrigued if the fixes of the new patch on the thrustmaster FFB also applies to consoles, especially on PS4, yesterday I spent the second time that my wheel in the game is locked and no button or rotation works on my T300

Link to post
Share on other sites

Manual race starts are not there anymore after patch 1.0.6?

 

EDIT: Still there, but it was set to assisted after the update. And was not aware it was under Simulation settings. Did expect it under assists.

Edited by RWa
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Notes in text form:

  • MFD will now pop-up after receiving minor damage.

PS4/Grand Prix/Medium length/Car Damage off/MFD hidden yes: Tyre Wear repeatedly popping up unrequested after few laps.

Only way to get rid of them: MFD opacity 0%. Meaning no more MFD visible even when activated. :classic_laugh:

Edited by ZAPPADIETRO
  • Agree 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, ZAPPADIETRO said:

PS4/Grand Prix/Medium length/Car Damage off/MFD hidden yes: Tyre Wear repeatedly popping up unrequested after few laps.

Only way to get rid of them: MFD opacity 0%. Meaning no more MFD visible even when activated. :classic_laugh:

Noticed that too, quite distracting when racing

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Quick Practice will no longer cause excessive wear to components.

And this patch came with a bug. When you switch to old components for practice they don't fit them, you will still use your quali/race engine. Probably we need to actually leave to the track so the components change.

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tomasslb24 said:

Noticed that too, quite distracting when racing

Agreed, an option is needed in the display menu something like "MFD Helper" = off/on is needed so we can still access MFD but are not bombarded by it all the time 

Edited by TomAAA
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ZAPPADIETRO said:

PS4/Grand Prix/Medium length/Car Damage off/MFD hidden yes: Tyre Wear repeatedly popping up unrequested after few laps.

Only way to get rid of them: MFD opacity 0%. Meaning no more MFD visible even when activated. :classic_laugh:

I have it also on Hidden and Opacity at 0%, but the only moment i miss the MFD is when Jeff comes with a New Strategy..

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 2Pacalypse said:

haha this game is broken as ****, but they still patch chapters in Braking Point! 🙈

They spent a lot of time on it, man. They're still spending a lot of time on it, but they spent a lot of time on it before too. 🤦‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites

In terms of online matchmaking, nothing has changed. If I join a ranked lobby I can watch the current race until the end and then instead of staying in that lobby and drive the next race I get kicked out. If I'm lucky I join a lobby where the race hasn't started yet so I can actually drive a race. But those are rare. And I still get the occasional game freeze or error code while trying to find a lobby. (XBOX Series X)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Raketenbohne95 said:

In terms of online matchmaking, nothing has changed. If I join a ranked lobby I can watch the current race until the end and then instead of staying in that lobby and drive the next race I get kicked out. If I'm lucky I join a lobby where the race hasn't started yet so I can actually drive a race. But those are rare. And I still get the occasional game freeze or error code while trying to find a lobby. (XBOX Series X)

It's the same on PS, I'd say don't join the session, just wait in the lobby for the race to finish and the results to play out. go grab a drink or make a cuppa, reply to a text, whatever. It will still kick about half of the race session, I don't know why, I don't understand the logic of moving players out into different sessions to even some being put in solo sessions when they were in a busy lobby before. It's really irritating and is making the experience very hard to enjoy. 

At least tonight, 15 players starting an S rating race at Suzuka, maybe the first time since launch, at least players are back to add some numbers again. 

Edited by KNT2011
Link to post
Share on other sites

So, if i’m summarising what’s been said here, they’ve fixed a bunch of stuff that none of us really knew was broken, none of the stuff any of us cared or have been posting about, and broke more stuff in the process.

Oh, and still no news on the car performance update, new tracks, updated tracks, sprint races, or any of the other stuff that would actually make this an F1 2021 game.

But they spent more time on braking point! 🤦‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, kalamazoo123 said:

So, if i’m summarising what’s been said here, they’ve fixed a bunch of stuff that none of us really knew was broken, none of the stuff any of us cared or have been posting about, and broke more stuff in the process.

Oh, and still no news on the car performance update, new tracks, updated tracks, sprint races, or any of the other stuff that would actually make this an F1 2021 game.

But they spent more time on braking point! 🤦‍♂️

Was going to have a all night session.  But every post seems to be an issue that wasnt a issue before update.

 

and after the heartbreak I had losing 30+ hours of myteam career.. I’m feeling anxious about starting it up just got ps5 and high spec tv for it and i can’t afford to replace them if I lose it and throw ps5 at tv.

Edited by ScaredDuck
Link to post
Share on other sites

ok, Codemasters brought out the second patch. So far, so good.

But why do we still have to wait for Codemasters to put two simple functions back into the game, especially after F1 2020 had these functions.

Function 1: Tuggle Driver-transfers to mid-season an after a season, only after a season or completly off.

Function 2: Change settings like AI-difficulty, Weather etc. on loadingscreen before going to a track.

 

Both games, F1 2020 AND F1 2021 use the same engine, so I dont see a reason why it would be impossible to put these options in F1 2021.

I Still cant understant they cut it out of the game after 2020.

  • Agree 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Replica666 said:

ok, Codemasters brought out the second patch. So far, so good.

But why do we still have to wait for Codemasters to put two simple functions back into the game, especially after F1 2020 had these functions.

Function 1: Tuggle Driver-transfers to mid-season an after a season, only after a season or completly off.

Function 2: Change settings like AI-difficulty, Weather etc. on loadingscreen before going to a track.

 

Both games, F1 2020 AND F1 2021 use the same engine, so I dont see a reason why it would be impossible to put these options in F1 2021.

I Still cant understant they cut it out of the game after 2020.

I read somewhere they have two dev teams working on the F1 franchise every two years. It's not necessarily a bad thing or good depending on your opinion. For example (2019 for 2021) (2018 for 2020) It would explain why functions in one game are different from another. 

Edited by Chromatic
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...