Jump to content Jump to content

AI too strong high speed corners or S sections

Hi

I don't know if this is just a me problem but no matter what set up I use the AI are always at least 4 tenths quicker through high speed corners and S sections and can carry way more speed and use more kerb than me. I like to think I am competent at the game and play on 102 difficulty and use a controller. It doesn't make it enjoyable being at a massive disadvantage at certain tracks, Japan and USA being the worst. Copse into maggott's and beckett's is also very difficult to compete with AI on. 

Edited by CoDeReD79
left out detail
  • Agree 2

Pretty much accepted that the ai this year are very imbalanced . Zandervort and Austria sector 3 are also broken and people are mentioning Monza also . Personally I'm just doing tt until they fix this as pointless starting any mode properly with this issue.... 

The issue is more it certain sector of tracks so it a case of broken ai . How it was missed in testing is beyond me . It not a small bug you have to search for it so glaring and obvious . Shouldn't need people paying 60/ 75 pound to inform them of a game breaking bug ....

Already been mentioned they apparently looking in to it . But until then basically you stuck with ai that are just broken in fast speed corners .... Pretty game breaking in a f1 game I would say ......

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Naxlr said:

Already been mentioned they apparently looking in to it . But until then basically you stuck with ai that are just broken in fast speed corners .... Pretty game breaking in a f1 game I would say ......

It's a shame because without this ai issue going full throttle on some bends I'm quite enjoying it. No real point in playing with this issue in place though 

Just now, CityGhostGamer said:

I'm not sure there was any testing, to be honest. I think we're doing it righ now 🤣

Why pay for testing to be done.  When you have customers who pay us to do our testing.  How Developers began exploiting the end user.  

Then they wondered if we can get them to pay us for our mistakes... I wonder if there’s over ways we can get them to hand over more money.  Suppose we could get them to pay extra for being able to unlock content already in the game they own .

hmm no surely they won’t fall for that