Jump to content Jump to content

Co-Op Career Negotiatons bugs - multiple

• A detailed description of the issue I tried to sign to multiple teams and then i pressed cancel on one, and it ruined the whole situations
  • Report Code KHCG-KATR-JCHX-GTVG
  • Platform? PC
  • Game-mode? Co-Op Career
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? 2
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host? Yes
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. Written in the step-by-step guide as one
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. Attached to the post
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.
    So negotiations had come. My mate was spectating the "news" when i was trying to Sign first to Mclaren, then to Ferrari (both rejected, F), and i tried to approach accidentaly Aston Martin, i hit Cancel on that screen and it dropped me out like i signed to someone and my mate started to do the negotiations. My mate signed for redbull and i still had my expired contract at Alpha Tauri. I tried to renew contract at the place where you can see both drivers (don't know it from my own mind, something that starts with a "C"), and i pressed X (G29 so PS4 buttons). I tried to approach any teams and the game just couldn't do anything with it, if the team wasn't interested. It didn't freeze but i got stuck there watching my character blinking and my mate switching view from Team HQ to Standings etc. (so you can guess, restart was a must..) If i found a team which is interested and tried to sign, i received a Crash (attached as picture), and had to restart the game again. The situation was solved as we skipped a day (with 0 days left in my contract so idk what's that) and did the renewal stuff again, which worked that time (except cancel thing).
    The other weird thing is that we raced with Alpha Tauri, he scored 9 points, i scored 33, and we were both hired for RedBull Racing which is surreal. He got the contract instantly meanwhile i got denied by Ferrari and Mclaren aswell (even though i had the requierments). I hope their will be a fix for this, because the whole situation required like 5-6 restarts at least, which is not so nice (especially for console players if the issue is global).

EDIT: Missed information that the negotiations don't change anything in the compound sections. Same amount of compounds, with exact same usage %, so if you join a new team nothing is new on that part.

crash.png

unknown (16).png

Edited by WonderTomee