Jump to content Jump to content

Driver stat 1.06

24 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

Apply them?

It's bizarre this change wasn't mentioned in the release notes though!

I wonder if they had BUFF Bottas, currently he's only almost 100 points ahead of Hamilton halfway through my season, I'm hoping it will be more than 200 by the end. 

I'll be really ****** if they didn't buff him 😤

Edited by DRTApophis
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Timoxd said:

Wouldn’t have expected the 99 awareness to stay for bottas as well

Might as well just give him over 9000 awareness, my man Bottas had such extreme level of situation awareness that he could pinpoint the exact location of every rival before reaching the first corner.

• Haha 5
7 minutes ago, kalamazoo123 said:

It’s like they don’t actually watch F1...

The thought has crossed my mind over the years..  when I can’t get my head round odd omissions or inclusions..

I genuinely assume that actual f1 relevant info they put in the game comes from from F1 direct.  

But it seems more likely the use a self proclaimed expert from YouTube who confuses himself when explaining anything F1

2 hours ago, DRTApophis said:

Hmm I wonder what's going on, I just tried applying the new stats to my careers but nothing has changed, anyone is having the same issue?

Yup.  On Xbox.  Same as last year.  Reported it as a bug last year, but never got touched and it's carried over to this year it appears.   Everytime I open the mail, I hit apply and it goes away.  Next time I launch the game, the same mail is there.  Do it again.  It just keeps coming back but never does a thing.  Report this to the bugs section if you haven't already.

Well patched and restarted a new myteam... and for the first time at Bahrain I’ve seen in this years and last not just Hamilton up front but verstappen took the win.. normally verstappen finishes in low point Hamilton retires and bottas takes it.

Not only that the changes were not applied, but in the my team mode in season three they returned to the performance of day 0, all the lost progress, and on top of the department improvements in my teammate does not count for anything, so basically Not only did they fool us with the performance improvements, but accepting this completely hurt me my team

4 hours ago, petro1319 said:

Yup.  On Xbox.  Same as last year.  Reported it as a bug last year, but never got touched and it's carried over to this year it appears.   Everytime I open the mail, I hit apply and it goes away.  Next time I launch the game, the same mail is there.  Do it again.  It just keeps coming back but never does a thing.  Report this to the bugs section if you haven't already.

Same for me, getting annoying now. On PS5 btw.

Edited by Sadler
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, marioho said:

Just open any career save and go to the Driver Market tab. Or just believe me:

image.png.532be05e491da1c89138fe950d7e9899.png 

image.png.27813794193b3983e32751194ca9df33.png

image.png.2e8ba679448ddafdb7b3bc367d612024.png

image.png.5ab1dceeed4950f5fde07e07dd346cd9.png

image.png.96e09ee0c6a041d2fa908cd12d669b4d.png

image.png.2f981f5502e3ddc237817a817381e402.png

image.png.ad470d560f1d9e6f8c0b9201761ad828.png

image.png.adb25e245084903e478cd3a506cde412.png

image.png.d89d53b9b72ec5eba642ad8b66d8dbae.png

image.png.acb515eb11f9b335543d88e3c2621d98.png

Yes, I think probably it's time for Codemasters to rethink the driver scoring system (for 2022), when taken this way from real data, it provides questionable results.
I wrote a post about here with some food for thought:

4 minutes ago, Nuvolarix said:

Yes, I think probably it's time for Codemasters to rethink the driver scoring system (for 2022), when taken this way from real data, it provides questionable results.
I wrote a post about here with some food for thought:

I am wondering if still some people didn't get the joke.

These ratings are from F1 2020...

2 minutes ago, peanutt2000 said:

Do you have to start a new career or championship season for new ratings to take affect?

According to the in-game mail, no. Although if I try to apply this the mail keeps coming back so I'm not sure if this actually works!