Jump to content Jump to content

Accessing settings

In F1 2020 you could access settings in the track loading screen. This was great when you changed a setting for another mode and forgot to change it back for Career Mode. Or, conversely as just happened to me given that I haven’t entered the Simulation Settings tab since the last race when everything worked fine, THE SETTINGS CHANGE ON THEIR OWN!!!!!!

i ALWAYS run Manual starts. Have NEVER changed it from manual starts. Game updated this morning. I didn’t think to check my settings because I have never noticed them change before, and now I am on ASSISTED starts! This is ******** but not at all surprising from EA.

7 hours ago, MAH87143 said:

In F1 2020 you could access settings in the track loading screen. This was great when you changed a setting for another mode and forgot to change it back for Career Mode. Or, conversely as just happened to me given that I haven’t entered the Simulation Settings tab since the last race when everything worked fine, THE SETTINGS CHANGE ON THEIR OWN!!!!!!

i ALWAYS run Manual starts. Have NEVER changed it from manual starts. Game updated this morning. I didn’t think to check my settings because I have never noticed them change before, and now I am on ASSISTED starts! This is ******** but not at all surprising from EA.

Also experienced a similar thing after updating to 1.06 today: in addition to my race starts changing from manual to assisted, it also changed my recovery mode from none to flashbacks with unlimited flashbacks, and damage level and frequency to both standard ( I think I had it on high and reduced respectively).

All other settings remained the same, and will see if the setting are still the same when I go back on tomorrow.