Jump to content Jump to content

PSA: Double check your Simulation Settings after an update

I'm in the habit of checking my Simulation Settings (which include damage settings) after they mysteriously reset a couple of weeks ago, and I couldn't figure out why. I realise now they seem to reset when there's been an update. Just checked them and my damage settings had gone back to Reduced (I usually have them both at Simulation) post-patch.

Just a heads up for you before you start racing after applying the patch. 👍

• Thanks 4
7 hours ago, s00zster said:

I'm in the habit of checking my Simulation Settings (which include damage settings) after they mysteriously reset a couple of weeks ago, and I couldn't figure out why. I realise now they seem to reset when there's been an update. Just checked them and my damage settings had gone back to Reduced (I usually have them both at Simulation) post-patch.

Just a heads up for you before you start racing after applying the patch. 👍

Same here. Now strangely the tyre wear screen keeps popping up all the time, and a double whammy of having laggy graphics when MFD is open. Not ideal to have to cycle through the MFD to put it away when trying to put in fast lap times 🤦🏽‍♂️

7 hours ago, Monzie83 said:

Same here. Now strangely the tyre wear screen keeps popping up all the time, and a double whammy of having laggy graphics when MFD is open. Not ideal to have to cycle through the MFD to put it away when trying to put in fast lap times 🤦🏽‍♂️

It's popping up to show tyre wear. Part of the MFD fix in the patch. Personally I wouldn't consider tyre wear damage and I must admit it is annoying.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

VERY annoying! This is a very bad design decision and has to be reversed. Every few corners that damn thing pops up. LEAVE ME ALONE I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, MAK said:

VERY annoying! This is a very bad design decision and has to be reversed. Every few corners that damn thing pops up. LEAVE ME ALONE I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!

Good old Kimi 😄

But i sign this,everytime i think i need to retire again when this pops up