Jump to content Jump to content

• A detailed description of the issue.: 
    I play time trial on Singapore and many people have time taken incorrectly. They make t1, t2, t3 shortcuts and in the last turn going wide to the finish line. They gain at least 0.7sec. Can you correct it.
  • Report Code : CRGG-PERP-KVAA-AKMG
  • Platform : PC
  • Game-mode: TimeTrial
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. : Its track limits issue
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. :
    Link to an example:
    https://clips.twitch.tv/CrazyEmpathicSaladBabyRage-6Th5s3X2bvpa7jI7 
    https://twitter.com/tomek_poradzisz/status/1421212919086395397?s=20
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible. : Do fast lap in TimeTrial. Its track limits issue

Best Regarts JeremiaszDX

20210810001450_1.jpg

Edited by JeremiaszDX
edit to nesessery template
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

I think whether track limits are triggered depends on time lost/gained as well as simply crossing the white line. What is shown in the video may not be unintended.

But then you have Raidillon in the wet, where you can cut on the inside and get no warning. Same for Cops, you can take it flat, just go wide, and you are fine.

13 minutes ago, Oesi345 said:

But then you have Raidillon in the wet, where you can cut on the inside and get no warning. Same for Cops, you can take it flat, just go wide, and you are fine.

But can you do so and get a fast time? 

31 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

But can you do so and get a fast time? 

For Raidillon I definitely would say so. Cops is probably minimal slower to go wide (like 1-2 hundreds), but the risk of warnings and penalties is not present then.

1 hour ago, Ultra3142 said:

I think whether track limits are triggered depends on time lost/gained as well as simply crossing the white line. What is shown in the video may not be unintended.

that's why i wrote this post and ask Codemasters to do something about it. 🙂

• Administrator

Hi all,

Thanks for all of the reports everyone. 

This has now been added to our internal report and is with developers. Please continue to post reports so we can add this to our feedback for the team.

• Like 4
48 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi all,

Thanks for all of the reports everyone. 

This has now been added to our internal report and is with developers. Please continue to post reports so we can add this to our feedback for the team.

Thank you and I hope the bug will be resolved quickly   😊

Other examples are:

La source, Belgium: run wide, entry after curb, no warning.

Hungary, Exit Turn 11: same trick.

Might be every fast corner on exit where a run off is available. Probably has to do that by going wide, the game assumes you lose time, and doesn't give you a invalid. 

For example Bahrain exit of Turn 13 works fine however. 

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A detailed description of the issue. Time trial in Singapore, Cutting corners t2 and t3 to gain time from 0.2 sec to as much as 0.9 sec  
Report Code HXAD-VJGM-HPGM-MAVG
Platform? PC 
Game-mode? Time Trial 

What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. You need to block off-track trips in Singapore t2 and t3 with the developer software available to codemasters
Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. https://youtu.be/YG5XAuhStvw
How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible. Go off track after t1 and hold the brake halfway until you get back on track where you give maximum throttle and keep going.

There are several leader board times in the Singapore Time Trial mode that show how you can go straight from T1 to T3 making no effort to do T2. You can select say "Luck V....." as your rival to see this. The ghost trace for this driver goes straight on at T1 and turns left into T3 missing out T2 altogether. Worth 0.7 seconds when I tried it and no penalty was given to me. All leaderboard times have rival ghost rival traces so it would be wonderful if all those "cheat" times were checked and deleted!

Russia is another circuit with broken track limits making Time Trial mode there meaningless.

Edited by ElMuro