Jump to content Jump to content

[ALL PLATFORMS] - MyTeam Saves not advancing - SAVE GAMES NEEDED

• Administrator
19 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

I don't think that speed requirement is true. That's the required speed for an internal SSD expansion I think.

What's not at all clear though is if anything that can be transferred to an external drive results in there being a save game file in an accessible form that can then be sent to Codemasters. It would be helpful if someone there could investigate actually, rather than asking users to do something that may well be impossible.

Seems fair. I'll ask someone who has a PS5 to try out. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Kossovard said:

Not realy because all save game is in a cloud now.

Only for people who pay for PlayStation Plus membership and not in a useful back-up sense much of the time since they get easily synced with local corrupt files. They are also not transferrable to the likes of Codemasters.

Edited by Ultra3142
  • Sad 1
  • Administrator

Hi,

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. Please copy and paste the template from the below and fill in the answers.

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/79610-bug-reporting-template-all-modes/

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.
Many thanks
Barry

• BarryBL changed the title to [ALL PLATFORMS] - MyTeam Saves not advancing - SAVE GAMES NEEDED
  • BarryBL pinned this topic
  • Administrator

Hi everyone, 

There seems to be a number of issues in this thread that are resulting in the same overall outcome, your MyTeam save not working. 

I'll be splitting this into 3 threads, so we can drill down and address the issues individually. This greatly enhances our chances of fixing the issues if we can see them 1 by 1:

1. MyTeam crashing, and sending back a crash dump file - @Kossovard, this is your savegame.
  2. MyTeam savegame unable to advance as advance button is missing - @chriskay22
  3. Lack of options of load in Season 2 starts - @zeduck and @ayz1, this is yours. 

You'll be moved to a new thread shortly and we'll move on from there. 

• 2 weeks later...

I also arrived at Monza and I completed all sessions, FP1 to the middle of the race, in one go with no issues. Mid-session saved, and now when I try to continue, there's no team name on my Save, and I also have the same Saving Game on the top left and Ego Dumper crash afterwards.

So I guess this has something to do with Monza itself. Hopefully the savegames are still usable after a patch...

EDIT: Just as a note, my issue occurred during normal career mode, so it's not a MyTeam specific issue.

Edited by UBfan
Important note of issue
  • 2 weeks later...

Myteam season 2 advance to monza results in corrupt file again... 

had solved the previous time when reinstalled the game.  Which I will now do.., but it’s reoccurring... 

@BarryBLseems advancing to monza season 2 myteam.  Is when and where the corruption occurs.. you then can’t advance to monza in any mode.

when I reinstalled the game last time.  Before I attempted to advance to monza In my team.  As monza wouldn’t work in any mode I first checked if I could advance in single Grand Prix.  Which I could then I downloaded my game data from ps+ and had no trouble advancing myteam career.  

😁update😁 may help @BarryBL

@Kossovard @AFCMonkeyOk... uploaded save game to ps+. Then deleted all f1 2021 data.... reinstalled game..... restarted system.  Downloaded saved game from ps+.  Started game.  Started single Grand Prix at monza... started no problem.. went back to main menu.  Continued myteam career and advanced to monza with no issues...... successfully completed monza and no problem advancing to next race.

I have started over many many myteam careers.  Definition off insanity and all that

i know it’s not a proper bug report like you ask.  But it’s better than nothing 👍🏻

Edited by ScaredDuck
  • BarryBL unpinned this topic