Jump to content Jump to content

It's in the game already, you'll see it if you go to set up a new career. It is nothing more than deciding where you want your single player driver career to start, there is 0 more to it than that. 

It's not a mode really, just an option. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

When I see this mode in the pre launch propaganda I guessed it would be the case.

same as story mode.  Having played all the fifa story modes.  A few times over and found it didn’t matter how good or bad you was what choices you took when asked.  You finished exactly the same place every time.  The only thing that was different was an occasional cut scene.   

However the story was good and you do find yourself caring about the character.

good story good characters poorly executed.

got second season in braking point and decided 

bad story, bad characters. Badly executed

1 minute ago, Ho3n3r said:

Go to Grand Prix and select 2021 FIA F1 Season from the tabs at the top.

You can race as the real F1 drivers there but this doesn't give the real season start option that was asked about.

• Agree 1
Just now, MirzaG said:

@Ultra3142 precisely. I had the idea that you can take role of any driver on the grid and start the season 2021 from the latest race (latest standings) and make your own championship

As did many others. There's a long thread about this somewhere. Without this I think most feel real season start is essentially pointless to be honest.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Ho3n3r said:

Go to Grand Prix and select 2021 FIA F1 Season from the tabs at the top.

Thats what i do. I rather play the real championship with my fav drivers than career with random mid season driver transfers...

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, ATSSHD said:

Thats what i do. I rather play the real championship with my fav drivers than career with random mid season driver transfers...

Agreed. Maybe I'm old-school, but I used to pick a driver I liked at the time (i.e. Raikkonen as it was his debut season and he was brilliant) in Grand Prix 4, and enjoyed trying to emulate or better their real-life results.

Also, career mode is awesome but just too time-consuming in terms of doing upgrades, practice programs etc. for someone who works 10 hours a day - I don't want to faff about, I just want to get in and drive.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1