DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×
GRID Season 3 - Coming April 15th Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

AUSTRALIANS GET SCREWED WITH MOST NEW GAME RELEASES

Well once again us Australians PAY a higher Premium for these games and get screwed out of them by being last to even touch the game mine is still in Pre-Load what kind of cock-bauble is this. 

Pay More, Get Last, Least Support. So Thanks once again Codemasters for Screwing us on this one all I see is good review bad review and Videos and here I am thinking why did I pay a cent I should of just Pirated a Copy at least I'd have it when the rest of the World does.

Ok so my Question when are we getting our copy that we paid for?

It's a little frustrating that the Steam store only says 'available June 2014'.

North America has it, and it's only because all our stuff comes out on Tuesday (not Friday). We're still getting it the same week as everyone(?) else.

We have the same problem here in New Zealand.

The official release times are

Europe: 00:00 am CET on Friday 27th

UK: 11pm BST on Thursday 26th

Australia / New Zealand: 9am Eastern Australia Time on Thursday 26th June

Rest of the World: 11pm BST on Thursday 26th 

http://steamcommunity.com/app/255220/discussions/0/540744936062776157/ 

That was over 2 hours ago for us in Australia and New Zealand. On the Steam forums they said they were having troubles getting it up and it would be some time over the next 24 hours.

Again I don't really understand why they held back the release, I could go down to the local games store and by a PS3 or Xbox version and play it right now.

It is still not out for the rest of the world. I even woke up early thinking that I get to play it before work. Kinda disappointed now.

currently 154pm on 26th and no release on steam. very dissapointed here in Australia 

1413hrs

ermm that's a full 24 hours after others have it to PLAY . I have paid for it , pre downloaded it & now can't PLAY it . Why on 1 planet with the WORLD WIDE WEB , is there ANY disparity in price & availability between all the folks that live on that very same planet. I know there is no one that is brave enough to answer but for crying out loud Codies you mob are happy to bang on about what you are achieving, but when there is some that have & others that have not prior to the OFFICIAL release dates it makes me wonder what GAME you are playing.

Hint from Snotty : Just release retail version on the 27th, as gazetted, to all. If you need to test servers (or any other excuse for the "heard it before" answer) release a beta for testing and then release a perfectly finished game on the 27th . As this is what the majority look forward too and actually pay money for I don't feel this is an unreasonable expectation in such a high tech world.

Why frustrate the folks that pay your way ?

Sorry guys, there was a slight delay in getting the game out for Australia / New Zealand, it should now be unlocking as we speak.