Jump to content Jump to content

2nd driver improvements stats disappear after contract negotiation mid-season (MyTeam)

▪️A detailed description of the issue

The pace statistic from teammate Dan Ticktum where going up +5 when i invested money in the Facility "Personel", simulator stat. But mid-season, i re-negotiated his contract and the +5 pace advantage was gone from that moment.. Also other improvements as his experience, which is going automatically up during season, set back from 33 to 30...

▪️PS5

▪️MyTeam

▪️No sceens or video

▪️Offline

• Agree 2

Hi I’ve had the same issue on PS5 my team, in seasons two after resigning Esteban ocon, I have then gone it to a new save to see if I can apply driver boosts via facilities at the start of a new season with a new driver. After testing it it has now effected all my saves including new ones making my  driver facilities redundant 

Edited by rarecarrot
Spelling
  • Agree 1
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, rarecarrot said:

Hi I’ve had the same issue on PS5 my team, in seasons two after resigning Esteban ocon, I have then gone it to a new save to see if I can apply driver boosts via facilities at the start of a new season with a new driver. After testing it it has now effected all my saves including new ones making my  driver facilities redundant 

Thats frustrating. More players reporting the issue. Think patch 1.06 has done the damage. @BarryBL

Edited by Bassie0889
6 hours ago, Bassie0889 said:

Thats frustrating. More players reporting the issue. Think patch 1.06 has done the damage. @BarryBL

Yes hopefully it gets sorted soon, gives a massive disadvantage in my team. It’s clearly a common issue so it should be sorted soon 

• Agree 1

Got the same issue aswell on Xbox One. Got to R2 S3 and have a spec 3 personnel and realise that there are no stat improvements to my second driver Sainz who went from 99 overall to 88. Definitely a common issue so hopefully they get it patched soon.

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have this issue as well, although for me I invested in the personel department and a season later my drivers stats have not changed. They are just the same as they were when they joined my team. The same goes for all other drivers: no ones stats have changed at all and it is just annoying after spending over 10 million in game dollars to try and get the stats to improve. This issue means that the free agents can never improve and be able to compete with the current f1 drivers