Jump to content Jump to content

Game frezzes, FFB on the wheel is lost prior to the freeze. G923

• A detailed description of the issue. Randomly the wheel FFB disappears, 2 seconds later the game frezzes. 
  • Report Code Haven't gotten the code for these races as I am so furstrated I just close the game.
  • Platform? PC
  • Game-mode? All
  • [ONLINE] 4 driver, 20 drivers, doesn't matter.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host? No
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard. Attached 
    Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming ATX Motherboard
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. Changes video settings, update wheel drivers, reinstall, verify game cache.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party.  https://youtu.be/w33fufTgIBE
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible. It is random. TT, Career, Myteam, GP, Online.

DxDiag.txt

Edited by SergioGuzman
On 8/11/2021 at 3:55 AM, SergioGuzman said:
  • A detailed description of the issue. Randomly the wheel FFB disappears, 2 seconds later the game frezzes. 
  • Report Code Haven't gotten the code for these races as I am so furstrated I just close the game.
  • Platform? PC
  • Game-mode? All
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard. Attached
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. Changes video settings, update wheel drivers, reinstall, verify game cache.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party.  https://youtu.be/w33fufTgIBE
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible. It is random. TT, Career, Myteam, GP, Online.

DxDiag.txt 62.08 kB · 0 downloads

make and model of mainboard is not in dxdiag, thanks

Posted (edited)

Reopening this since someone DISRESPECTFULLY closed the previous one without even verifying the solution. Game is unplayable online, I can't compete in leagues or do anything when I lose 2 secs randomly on every freeze.

• Report Code GJPD-DPVT-BPKH-GTMG JXBB-APRS-DRBX-TSMG JXBB-APRS-DRBX-TSMG
  • Platform? PC
  • Game-mode? All
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. Changes video settings, update wheel drivers, reinstall, verify game cache. BIOS updated.

DxDiag.txt

Edited by SergioGuzman
5 hours ago, SergioGuzman said:

Reopening this since someone DISRESPECTFULLY closed the previous one without even verifying the solution. Game is unplayable online, I can't compete in leagues or do anything when I lose 2 secs randomly on every freeze.

• Report Code GJPD-DPVT-BPKH-GTMG JXBB-APRS-DRBX-TSMG JXBB-APRS-DRBX-TSMG
  • Platform? PC
  • Game-mode? All
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. Changes video settings, update wheel drivers, reinstall, verify game cache. BIOS updated.

DxDiag.txt 62.44 kB · 1 download

If you want to supply outdated information and be dismissive of replies that are intended to help I will continue to lock threads.

Respect works both ways and the community often shows precious little to those who are here to help.

With that clear, thread merged, as you were.

Another user was reporting stuttering when using Discord can you try closing that?

Bitdefender AV is causing crashes, are you running that or any other third party AV?

Have you tried updating the Fanatec pedals?

Try changing the USB ports you are using, remove any powered or passive hubs. Ironically, for me USB 2.0 caused frame rate issues last time I had the G923 connected.

I closed discord, I am not running any third party AV, I disabled Windows defender, my pedals are up to date, I changed the USB ports completely and it happened again. It is not a framerate issue because I just disapear from the game for 2 seconds and then appear 2 secs behind everybody else.

Just lost a race league to that.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, SergioGuzman said:

I closed discord, I am not running any third party AV, I disabled Windows defender, my pedals are up to date, I changed the USB ports completely and it happened again. It is not a framerate issue because I just disapear from the game for 2 seconds and then appear 2 secs behind everybody else.

Just lost a race league to that.

Are you playing wired or wireless? That sounds like desync and / or USB latency, etc. There is no need to disable Windows Defender.

Can you redo your dxdiag please, there was a 'don't skip' error (did you skip the checkbox if drivers are WHQL signed?).