Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 - Safety Car Bug My Team

Last night was mid-race through the USA race. Safety car comes out, and then just as we were about to resume racing the Top 3 all passed the safety car before they were supposed to and all got disqualified. I was in 4th but have a feeling all the others would have done so if I wasn't in 4th. It was quite funny to be fair but a few drivers behind all had a pile up on the straight as the DSQ drivers just stopped on the grid. I'm on xbox series s.

Has this happened to anyone before?

1 hour ago, Jon9119 said:

Last night was mid-race through the USA race. Safety car comes out, and then just as we were about to resume racing the Top 3 all passed the safety car before they were supposed to and all got disqualified. I was in 4th but have a feeling all the others would have done so if I wasn't in 4th. It was quite funny to be fair but a few drivers behind all had a pile up on the straight as the DSQ drivers just stopped on the grid. I'm on xbox series s.

Many many people have had this same issue at COTA. I believe CM are aware of it.

Annoyingly, that was only the second time I'd had a Safety Car appear in my first season of MyTeam!

37 minutes ago, Bauer said:

You got a safety car?

Yes you doesn't get one either? I've played over half of the myteam season and have the SC settings at high. Never seen anything from a SC till now. It's really annoying.

4 hours ago, Crispinsen said:

Yes you doesn't get one either? I've played over half of the myteam season and have the SC settings at high. Never seen anything from a SC till now. It's really annoying.

Didn’t see any till Austria which I did yesterday then game went mad with 5 safety cars, 2 of which I have no clue what caused it to come out other than maybe the safety car driver was bored. I know incidents have to happen that need safety car but on of them was caused by Hamilton trying* to overtake me on last corner and he lost a tiny amount of wing, not even enough for him to have to put for a new one yet game decided it was enough for safety car( yes I was partly at fault for not giving way lol).

• 2 months later...
On 8/11/2021 at 4:44 PM, Jon9119 said:

I was in first place the guy behind sped up passed me and we both got disquailfied "*** I said"