Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 Safety Car Bug

Hey there. Does someone else has the bug that the SC doesn't get deployed. I've played over half a my team season and have every setting on high but it has never deployed the SC. I can't here Jeff anymore saying: "There has been an incident on track resulting in loose debry, but the Marshalls aren't pushing for a SC for now." Like two times in a race. 

Furthermore: The AI doesn't make any mistakes as i've heard they should and do at others. 

I've boxed in Canada and it drove my car straight into the wall. I've tried it countless times. 

My car doesn't get any of the random failures it sometimes should.

It doesn't show small damage and then e.g. they sudently change my frontwing.

Cars doesn't show the real this years power differences. It's more like the last years.

I don't really feel the vibrations and the surface differences on my PS4 as I did at my friends.

That can't be, i paid for a working game. It is somehow like all the new features which should be in f12021 aren't included in my game. Like i've got a buged f12020 version. Or am I the only one where this happens.

11 minutes ago, Crispinsen said:

Hey there. Does someone else has the bug that the SC doesn't get deployed. I've played over half a my team season and have every setting on high but it has never deployed the SC. I can't here Jeff anymore saying: "There has been an incident on track resulting in loose debry, but the Marshalls aren't pushing for a SC for now." Like two times in a race. 

Furthermore: The AI doesn't make any mistakes as i've heard they should and do at others. 

This is the exact same situation for me.

I'm getting incredibly rare SCs at 50% race length on 95-97 AI, with no more than one DNF in a race the vast majority of the time in MyTeam, even with it set to 'Increased' SC rate.

I have had a race-ending mechanical issue myself though, so that's good.

But incredibly race SC deployments and no AI mistakes or spins that I can remember.

It really doesn't make any sense.

• Agree 1

Last my team race I played, Austria, the safety car was leading the race more than any other car, was out on track 5 times in all and twice I could not work out why at all just seems safety car driver was bored I think. Like last year seem every person sees safety cars either way too much or not at all.

2 hours ago, Camza2011 said:

The AI do make mistakes, not every race but they do make some you just might not realise them happening.

I agree. Last in Zandvoort Hamilton drove over a kerb which caused a safety car after he crashed into a wall. In Austria Tsunoda crashed into someone on the last corner. In France I had couple of spins by AI and in Canada aswell. Only wish that you'd be allowed to actually get to your correct position behind safety car, after that Hamilton crash in Zandvoort I was in front of P4 or something and also at the same time behind the last car still running (Mazepin) so after the safety car left, it was a total confusion on who I should let pass because P16 and P17 etc were also behind me.

3 hours ago, Camza2011 said:

The AI do make mistakes, not every race but they do make some you just might not realise them happening.

I know that they 'can', but they just do not on my MyTeam. I go multiple races without a yellow flag - let alone a retirement.

I'm not asking for every race to be a crashfest, but two SC in eight races with SC set to Increased is not me or other players not realising - it's just an actual lack of incidents.

1275584583_F12021_20210731213943.thumb.png.5995da39e73141e7d0e1d74b399f6e61.png