Jump to content Jump to content

• A detailed description of the issue. Every time Im racing the tyre wear screen pops up in my screen while im not pushing a button or having any damage. 
  • Report Code
  • Platform? PC
  • Game-mode? My Team, i dont know if it happens in other modes
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. - Unplugged my Xbox controller and changed the hotkeys on my keyboard for tyre wear screen.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. It happens on random moments, so i cant take any screenshot
Edited by Tjoek2000
11 hours ago, JR8804 said:

It pops up when you have 20% 40% etc tyre wear by design

How can it be "by design"? It's clearly an undesired behaviour, no one would like the MFD to pop-up for 4 times in 20 seconds just to notify you that each one of your tyres reached 20% of usage.

Edited by thatdc
  • Agree 3

@AtlAntA& @thatdc

I agree with both of you. We should be able to disable it in the settings as it is a distraction to me. I don't like it myself, very annoying. I just had read the 1.06 patch notes and when it started to happen to me while I was online racing, I realized what the patch note meant and that it was a change CM made with patch 1.06. Is it not working correctly my question???  

Moreover, tyre wear is NOT damage. Damage occurs when you chip out a piece of your front wing, for example. In previous builds there was a bug for which low damage (5-10%, tested with telemetry app) didn't make the MFD pop up, and I think this patch tried to fix this issue.