Jump to content Jump to content

16 minutes ago, Mattio1989 said:

Is it just me or do you have to turn the AI up massively for Bahrain? I sit around 75-79 but in Bahrain I put it up to 90 and still won on debut on my team! 

it is not only Bahrain. 

The AI Level is pretty unbalanced like every year. (they are pretty bad at hard braking zones, but overpowered in fast corners) 

From my experience: In Bahrain, Canada, France, or Russia the AI is super slow in race pace. On the other hand in Austria, Netherlands, USA etc they are much faster.

18 minutes ago, 2Pacalypse said:

it is not only Bahrain. 

The AI Level is pretty unbalanced like every year. (they are pretty bad at hard braking zones, but overpowered in fast corners) 

From my experience: In Bahrain, Canada, France, or Russia the AI is super slow in race pace. On the other hand in Austria, Netherlands, USA etc they are much faster.

Yes I find the same but it seems Bahrain they are super slow! and Zandvort they are like rocket ships

4 hours ago, Mattio1989 said:

Is it just me or do you have to turn the AI up massively for Bahrain? I sit around 75-79 but in Bahrain I put it up to 90 and still won on debut on my team! 

See this:

Edited by Sonic6L
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Mattio1989 said:

Yes read that and used it, it’s just amazing how much I have to change difficulty for Bahrain especially.  

This is the only solution until CM fix the inconsistent AI (which I doubt they will do).