Jump to content Jump to content

make a wish for patch 1.07

Hi all,

so, if you had 3 free wishes to choose what should be contained in patch 1.07 (later this august, suppose), which would those be? Please stick to the format of the example below:

1. correct the current flaws with curbs (when wheels / cars drop into invisible holes)
  2. apply the performance patch (kinda overdue halfway through a IRL season)
  3. fix graphics / textures / resolution being downscaled too close in front of your car

Next?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

Just one will do, fix the matchmaking in online Ranked so lobbies aren't split in half at the end of a race, with half going into solo lobbies for no apparent reason, meaning getting an evening of races with 10+ cars on track is basically not possible. You might get one, then you're booted, and back to 2/3 player lobbies again. 

I've been hard headedly trying to get as much out of it as possible but it is beginning to grate after a month with no improvement. 

Especially when 2020 lobbies are working just fine and it's easy to find a 20 car race. 

Edited by KNT2011
  • Agree 3
  1. Bake in a huge splash popup with neon lettering to light up whenever the player spins saying YOU PUT A WHEEL ON THE PAINT/GRASS/GRAVEL if the player spins because he put a wheel on the painted strip, grass patch or gravel outside the track;
  2. BAke in a huge splash popup with neon lettering to light up whenever the player spins saying YOU TRIED TO MOUNT THIS KERB WITH FULL THROTTLE if the player spins because he didn't modulate the throttle correctly;
  3. Lock said players social accounts' ability to post on Codemasters forums until he opens the Instant Replay and watches if he, indeed, had a wheel on the paint/grass/gravel or was full beans when trying to mount a kerb.

• Haha 3
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 3
27 minutes ago, marioho said:
  • Bake in a huge splash popup with neon lettering to light up whenever the player spins saying YOU PUT A WHEEL ON THE PAINT/GRASS/GRAVEL if the player spins because he put a wheel on the painted strip, grass patch or gravel outside the track;
  • BAke in a huge splash popup with neon lettering to light up whenever the player spins saying YOU TRIED TO MOUNT THIS KERB WITH FULL THROTTLE if the player spins because he didn't modulate the throttle correctly;
  • Lock said players social accounts' ability to post on Codemasters forums until he opens the Instant Replay and watches if he, indeed, had a wheel on the paint/grass/gravel or was full beans when trying to mount a kerb.

And which splash popup for this event m8 😛 ?

Bild_2021-08-05_192513.png

• Agree 3
1 hour ago, Schneehase said:

Hi all,

so, if you had 3 free wishes to choose what should be contained in patch 1.07 (later this august, suppose), which would those be? Please stick to the format of the example below:

1. correct the current flaws with curbs (when wheels / cars drop into invisible holes)
  2. apply the performance patch (kinda overdue halfway through a IRL season)
  3. fix graphics / textures / resolution being downscaled too close in front of your car

Next?

1. I want Super Bottas

2. I want Super-Ultra Bottas

3. I want James, it's Valtteri 

**F1 theme plays**

Edited by DRTApophis

To be able to play the game on Xbox Series X without it crashing and shutting off the console.   Everything else is irrelevant.  Patch 1.07 should simply be fixing this issue.  The dev team should have no other focus at this point in time.

Edited by petro1319
  • Agree 3
16 hours ago, petro1319 said:

To be able to play the game on Xbox Series X without it crashing and shutting off the console.   Everything else is irrelevant.  Patch 1.07 should simply be fixing this issue.  The dev team should have no other focus at this point in time.

Agree totally, yesterday leading 2 ranked races in a row and game crashes.

also just fix the game, many bugs either been in game for years or keep cropping up when new version comes out because a patch from year before not been included in new game or devs just couldn’t be bothered to go through previous version patches to check what was vital to include.

• Agree 1
25 minutes ago, Morsify said:

1 mid race saves - put them back in!

Haha I've split my 100% Hungary race into three days this week and that would not be so seamless were it not for the mid session saves. That's on GP mode and should also be the same for career modes?

1 hour ago, Morsify said:

1 mid race saves - put them back in!

2 end of season driver transfers - put the options back in!

3 anything you like, just give me 1 and 2 before I buy.

Due to pain I cannot play for long and have been saving mid race for both my team and career.

1 hour ago, marioho said:

Haha I've split my 100% Hungary race into three days this week and that would not be so seamless were it not for the mid session saves. That's on GP mode and should also be the same for career modes?

1 hour ago, peanutt2000 said:

Mid race saves are in??

11 minutes ago, Silverchris said:

Due to pain I cannot play for long and have been saving mid race for both my team and career.

Thanks for confirming this, I understood it was missing a few weeks back.I

That just leaves the out of season transfers, for me to buy this year 😊

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
14 hours ago, philappleraily said:

Stop stupid transfer in career mode I can begin to play!

I agree put the driver Moves switch back in the game it is there in F1 2020 we want to turn it off or on if we want.