Jump to content Jump to content

make a wish for patch 1.07

1 My only real passion is for control over driver transfers. Ever since my first MyTeam got ruined by one of the classic drivers going Mercedes, I’m cautious that will happen again and lose passion in a save I’d gone further in. 
2. Ability to control driver stats. Not too fussed about editing car stats as they’d be changing based on R&D anyway but that would be okay too. Driver stats aren’t great and I’d like to be able to fix that. 
3. Fix Super-Hamilton.  It’s even worse than Bottas is supposed to be. 

CE084799-6DDE-4465-8F1B-53A67DA47797.jpeg

EBDE1AA8-EF81-4666-82AF-35CC1EE8ECE2.jpeg

• Agree 1
6 minutes ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

1 My only real passion is for control over driver transfers. Ever since my first MyTeam got ruined by one of the classic drivers going Mercedes, I’m cautious that will happen again and lose passion in a save I’d gone further in. 
2. Ability to control driver stats. Not too fussed about editing car stats as they’d be changing based on R&D anyway but that would be okay too. Driver stats aren’t great and I’d like to be able to fix that. 
3. Fix Super-Hamilton.  It’s even worse than Bottas is supposed to be. 

CE084799-6DDE-4465-8F1B-53A67DA47797.jpeg

EBDE1AA8-EF81-4666-82AF-35CC1EE8ECE2.jpeg

To be fair that's kinda realistic LOL, still much better than having Bottas did the same thing in 10 out of 10 different careers in my games. 

• Agree 2
8 hours ago, DRTApophis said:

To be fair that's kinda realistic LOL, still much better than having Bottas did the same thing in 10 out of 10 different careers in my games. 

I can't argue with the realism!   Although I don't particularly possess the typical opinions on the performance balancing.  Last year at the start of the game Merc were marginally the best ahead of Red Bull and Ferrari and the races were exciting as any of the 5 drivers (excluding Albon as he sucked) could have won.  Then the performance patch came out and only Merc ever won and it became less interesting.  So Hammy winning 30/34 races this year isn't the most intriguing option for me! 

• Agree 1
On 8/15/2021 at 12:13 AM, DRTApophis said:

3. Bring back all the liveries, race suits, helmets and emblems from 2020, there're quite a few very good ones that I really missed!

Totally agree with this , the current selection is **** poor

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

I can't argue with the realism!   Although I don't particularly possess the typical opinions on the performance balancing.  Last year at the start of the game Merc were marginally the best ahead of Red Bull and Ferrari and the races were exciting as any of the 5 drivers (excluding Albon as he sucked) could have won.  Then the performance patch came out and only Merc ever won and it became less interesting.  So Hammy winning 30/34 races this year isn't the most intriguing option for me! 

But thats more true to reality and after all most players want realistic performances, even if it might end up boring in the first 2 seasons its better that way than have even more stuff which is completely out of line with real F1.. But i fully understand you 🙂

• Agree 2

Last years game  first season   Would pretty much end with teams finishing where you would expect.  Second season with the exception off the bottom 3 teams. The rest off the teams and drivers start losing consistency and share more points amongst themselves.  Second half off season 2 in myteam.  My r&d upgrades come with ever increasing frequency and push my cars performance ranking higher.  And just scoring points  consistently puts me further up the table than I realistically should.  Third season after 3 races I have had a 50 point lead cause the ai drivers struggle to score in 2 consecutive races

31 minutes ago, ScaredDuck said:

Last years game  first season   Would pretty much end with teams finishing where you would expect.  Second season with the exception off the bottom 3 teams. The rest off the teams and drivers start losing consistency and share more points amongst themselves.  Second half off season 2 in myteam.  My r&d upgrades come with ever increasing frequency and push my cars performance ranking higher.  And just scoring points  consistently puts me further up the table than I realistically should.  Third season after 3 races I have had a 50 point lead cause the ai drivers struggle to score in 2 consecutive races

Well i know your struggles there haha but that has nothing to do with the car performance 😉 the consistency or unrealistic driver mistakes is a different issue, but an issue non the less

I'm changing my wish to whatever it fixes it comes soon! 

Playing GT Sport this week reminding me what a functioning online multiplayer can be.

Come on CM lets get the basics working please. 

On 8/13/2021 at 8:02 PM, Morsify said:

Thanks for confirming this, I understood it was missing a few weeks back.I

That just leaves the out of season transfers, for me to buy this year 😊

So you've not even got the game yet and are asking for things to be implemented that are already in the game before you buy? 

1 hour ago, ben28wales said:

So you've not even got the game yet and are asking for things to be implemented that are already in the game before you buy? 

Why do some people get pleasure out of posting pointless posts with nothing but critisicm? I asked valid questions, and I'm grateful for those that answered with useful answers.

I've bought too many of Codemasters's previous games to be stupid enough to buy before I know the version has not once again dropped one of the essential features of the game. So yes, thanks for coming and adding such value to the post, bye.

Edited by Morsify
  • Like 1
On 8/12/2021 at 10:09 PM, Schneehase said:

Hi all,

so, if you had 3 free wishes to choose what should be contained in patch 1.07 (later this august, suppose), which would those be? Please stick to the format of the example below:

1. correct the current flaws with curbs (when wheels / cars drop into invisible holes)
  2. apply the performance patch (kinda overdue halfway through a IRL season)
  3. fix graphics / textures / resolution being downscaled too close in front of your car

Next?

One and only: 

Fix the steering wheel glitch, it’s just unplayable when your wheel is constantly making weird turns(in game) when it’s not even turned to any side(irl). I mean I gave it a try and I just don’t know how league races will start when the game is s**t. 
God is it that hard ?! 

• Agree 1
21 minutes ago, J0zwiakk said:

One and only: 

Fix the steering wheel glitch, it’s just unplayable when your wheel is constantly making weird turns(in game) when it’s not even turned to any side(irl). I mean I gave it a try and I just don’t know how league races will start when the game is s**t. 
God is it that hard ?! 

Looking at your previous posts you don't seem to have posted a proper bug report for this issue? It would help your chances of getting this addressed if you did. I checked as I didn't remember this being a big issue that others had been raising.

• Like 1

Just for the record, the purpose of this thread is to collect, record and list what players desire the most to be patched. Once the 1.07 patch notes have been released, we will compare what the players wanted the most, versus what Codemasters has actually delivered. I am lookin forward to that.

10 hours ago, Neomo said:

Dont want to make new thred so OT but just finished full F2 career, 3rd on championchip but can choose every team! So again no reason to play F2

Of course not lol CM want the driver to be able to choose every team after F2 as it is just there for people who want to drive F2 before, its not worked out to be a detailed progression system.. But there are lots of things like that, the latest thing i saw which made me laugh was Russel in F1 20 actually having a higher Pace stat than in F1 21 when thats supposed to be the qualifying stat😂

22 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

Looking at your previous posts you don't seem to have posted a proper bug report for this issue? It would help your chances of getting this addressed if you did. I checked as I didn't remember this being a big issue that others had been raising.

I tried to report but it showed me that big reporting Chanel was closed so what can I do ? 

12 minutes ago, J0zwiakk said:

I tried to report but it showed me that big reporting Chanel was closed so what can I do ? 

I have no idea what channel you are talking about I'm afraid. As suggested to you by someone in your other thread, but you need to post on the following section, following the template shown  at the top:

https://forums.codemasters.com/forum/140-report-an-issue/

Just now, J0zwiakk said:

Yeah sorry I made a mistake, just posted on there to report a glitch

Yes, I saw but you didn't actually follow the template and so some info. is missing. I'd suggest you add another post there, where you actually copy and fill in the template.