Jump to content Jump to content

What does "Pos." number mean while in lobby of multiplayer social play "experienced" or 25% races???

I have been racing in these multiplayer social play "experienced" or 25% races and after I complete the first race I noticed that I get a number ranking to the far left while in the lobby waiting for the next race. It say "Pos" or "POS" on top of this column. I assuming that it mean "position". But which position?? Can somebody please tell me what this number means??? @RedDevilKTcan you explain???

@Badmayhem

I do not think it is how many races. Until you complete a race, it is a dash instead of a number. I do know the worse you preform in a race the higher the number is. I have finished races in P2 but the guy in P1 had such a poor race that I get a lower number then him in the next races lobby. It has something to do with performance, I just don't know what. I seen guys with numbers in the low to mid hundreds. @RedDevilKTor @BarryBLCould one of you please explain this number to me????  

I think this is supposed to be the position in the championship standings, as it usually is in Unranked lobbies as well. But there seem to be no points here.

And as with everything this year, these positions are bugged massively, they dont seem to reset to 1-2-3-4-5, as soon as people leave, it can become 1-5-8-13 or whatever. 

Basically its a championship standing. But a lot of people dropped out of the lobby and others got in. 
The number is your position on the standings. (but as a lot of people can drop out the numbers are weirdly ordered sometimes....

You'll see when you stay in the lobby and scores points you will move up the ranking and your number will change 😄

• Agree 1
On 8/20/2021 at 9:53 AM, Getts0388 said:

@RedDevilKT

Can you PLEASE tell me what this number is?????

Pretty simple.

If you do more than one race in a unranked session points are recorded like in a normal race. (Look at the track select screen to see how many races are in the session). But most people only do one race or quit before the race, so the numbers always look weird.