Jump to content Jump to content

all drivers focus stat continuously decline

• A detailed description of the issue.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Every race every drivers focus stat drops 2-3 points per race including the race winners i have deleted and restarted 5 different saves now every single one this issue 
  • Report Code                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       BMSK-DTHD-SJSE-RVMG    AVMR-XXAK-HCKT-PVMG
  • Platform? steam                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       PC
  • Game-mode? My Team
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here. N/A
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host? N/A
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.                                                                                                                                                                                        DxDiag.txt Asus 970 pro aura
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.                                                                                                                                                                                                   verified files then moved game directory to c drive (my only S.S.D) reverified files restarted pc remade 5 different saves all same issue deleted them didnt grab error codes but can easily recreate restarted steam and searched forum for related issues (only 1 found in gen chat) uninstalled and reinstalled game and made new save with same results
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party.  screenshots in post below from newest save
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.                                                                                                     every save i make in my team has this issue ive tried increased/decreased and default career settings all get this bug i am writing down driver focus stats after every race now can update with numbers after few more races but even race winner loses focus
Edited by TwistedWays
added another code and reinstalled game
  • Agree 1

Definitely an issue that I only raised in a discussion before to seek further clarification on whether others had experience it and a lot of people replied with the same thing. 

I'm also experiencing the same thing, The only player with green focus are the free agents.

In my team, I was currently at season 2 race 3. I had lvl 2 in all personnel factories (one of them is supposed to help with focus), I done every activity which promote 2nd driver focus. And still every race my second driver (Yuki) is loosing 4 focus.

Like the last race was Monaco, he qualified 6th and finished 7th, he had 41 before the activities, then 42 after the focus related activity, but then I do the race (which he gets a good result) and he dropped to 38.

I'm currently taking a break until this is fixed, this is driving me mad

report code: AVMR-XXAK-HCKT-PVMG

i just uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck created a new save and same issue as you can see in 1 race lewis hamilton (who won the race) lost 7 focus after his RACE WIN same with botta and max i have tried everything to get around this i am a my team player and my team is broken horribly on every save i create please help me i miss my game if you want me to do more races and post the focus drops just ask otherwise i need to find a new game to play till you can help me so please HELP ME

20210814125407_1.thumb.jpg.00f87f60f9d6f8bb8907020cd3a659ee.jpg20210814125400_1.thumb.jpg.61b7a1b43224fb728808888605b147ef.jpg20210814132850_1.thumb.jpg.89b004ad889ce2e1a332a1b26a2bcbd6.jpg20210814132844_1.thumb.jpg.05527c4b2ac6ea94d1579fac6dc37ffc.jpg20210814132840_1.thumb.jpg.af467cd78d9c6e320c0d883f4d05f4a3.jpg20210814132835_1.thumb.jpg.4fdd9376dbc75f724a379103a3b77f0e.jpgs20210814125411_1.thumb.jpg.ca716e65cb90bfd976a7ed82cffdd318.jpg

• Thanks 1