Jump to content Jump to content

TC on the rain VS AI

On rain conditions pushing the pedal do the max the TC has to reduce so much of the power that it might reduce your overall pace, hindering you.

I would say to adapt your throttle a bit by not going full might help the car get the necessary grip quicker to make the most of the engine and keep your pace.

• Like 1

Every time an assists is required to do work, it does too much of it. Like @Hichel18 said.

Say the maximum throttle you could have applied was 75, but you applied 90. TC will not cut only 15 of your throttle input, it will cut to like 65. Now you if had applied only 78, it would cut to only like 72. I'm fishing these numbers out of my backside but you get the gist.

if you improve your margins, the assist will be less of a hindrance.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Thamks for the advice guys, but i don´t know if i´m a poor driver or if my pedals is too sensitive. I try put TC on medium and i can´t drive.. I just touch on gas and the car(F2) spin.. 

I think if the game gives you the TC option, it should be consistent. I don't see a problem with having to change the level. The point is, it cannot change during a race. Either enable this, or give the option to control the weather in career mode.

Edited by LeoCardoso

The margins are way slimmer in the wet. A consisted TC system would still require the driver to be more precise in their throttle. To make the inputs more alike on dry and wet races, you'd want a TC system that intervenes even more on your driving. More like playting with TC on Medium in dry races and TC on Full in wet races, I'd rager.

Anway maybe consider increasing the Rear Toe. You'll get a more stable car, with a rear that will feel less nervous and more lenient with your throttle application. Increase it considerably on the first tries until you improve on your throttle control. 

• Agree 1