Jump to content Jump to content

What a joke . They are completely worthless, its hard enough to deal with the AI then tell your stupid teammate what to do for him to finish 15 or 16. Even the following race he can have poll but dumbo still manages to fall back to usually 10th or worse. So what is the purpose of having teammates?

CRobby22 said:
Season 2 it did get better for me as I picked a new team and upped the difficulty.  I ran 7th at BH to my teammates 6th. 
Sounds intriguing, hopefully this sort of thing adds a minor strategy element to the game rather than being a random event?
My teammate got the pole and I told him to hold it. I took the lead and he dropped to 4th when i told him to defend. So 4th is the highest I've ever seen him finish. But I hate how EVERY race my Engineer tells me he wrecks then he usually hovers around 10th -14th
my team mate I had in the touring car championship was pretty good Diego Gomez and I almost got a 1-2 in the reverse grid race at Istanbul he finished 4th in that one in the end. but he like me was either in the midfield or near the front in most of the races in fact he even lead a few laps too. Only done 1 season thus far though
I've found that if you run for better teams, your team mate does better.

Kinda like in F1, if you run for Marussia, your team mate doesn't do as well as if you run for Red Bull.
yeah exactly what I was thinking there's probably a teqam that's pretty good in each discipline. Depends on the discipline I think though. Razer seems to be strong in Touring Team Kicker based on the vids I've seen on Endurance seem strong there. You just need to try to convince them to bring you into their fold if possible I think. Had a really bad teammate in the open wheel season I just did  in fact I lapped him in both races on the Autosport raceway racing for Intel.