Jump to content Jump to content

Flickering when in garage and also on the track.

SMB1985

I am using the Ver 1.06  of F1 2021 digital deluxe version on PS4 Pro. This flickering issues has been showing up randomly ever since I istalled the game for the first time. Mostly happens when in the garage and also during races sometimes. This stops when you flick the right joystick to the right/up/down. Not sure what's causing it. I am using ps4 pro controllers to play the game.

I have attached a video of the issue.

3 hours ago, SMB1985 said:

I am using the Ver 1.06  of F1 2021 digital deluxe version on PS4 Pro. This flickering issues has been showing up randomly ever since I istalled the game for the first time. Mostly happens when in the garage and also during races sometimes. This stops when you flick the right joystick to the right/up/down. Not sure what's causing it. I am using ps4 pro controllers to play the game.

I have attached a video of the issue.

No video loading there for me. Apparently only the audio, can't hear anything though.

30 minutes ago, SMB1985 said:

I have converted the video to mp4. Can you check and see if you can view that again.

Yes now it's ok. Today is Sunday August 15, no Admin or mods here, you could report it again next week filling the report template:

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/79610-bug-reporting-template-all-modes/

You'll find the report code pausing the game, it's on the bottom left of the screen, in red.

Edited by zApPaDiEtRo

18 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Looks like the joystick is not calibrated as it's looking left and jittering this causes the camera to move in the same way.

Oh! Please check the screenshot attached. This is what I have done in the caliberation area of the game. Do you think this has got anything to do with the flickering issue?

IMG_0260.jpg

Edited by SMB1985