Jump to content Jump to content

Still no engineer audio communication in Xbox version

issueskid, thanks for the response, I'm a programmer and now I understand the technical issues you have with voice commands on the Xbox Series X platform. May I suggest there is a simple solution to this: Allow the player to pause the race while responding to the engineer's communication. It is nearly impossible to both drive the car and click buttons on-screen at the same time without crashing, making the entire process of communicating with your pit during a race highly frustrating.

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Hey Guys it dont work on PC either I have saked this question but the powers to be on here dont give a damn....They only want your money

Go to Xbox support and let them know you want voice support back. 

On 8/16/2021 at 1:28 PM, JimmyCraces said:

The PC and PS versions support a headset w/microphone for audio communications with the engineer during a race. Why does Codemasters continue to NOT support that feature on the Xbox version?

This isn't to do with CM but with Microsoft. IIRC when I looked into this back in F1 2019 or F1 2020 it's something to do with MS dropping the Kinect. MS need to fix the issue here and somehow allow voice commands via a headset. 

Edited by Sonic6L