Jump to content Jump to content

Time trial simulation settings

Hello

can you please add the possibilty of choosing another tyres on time trial? And also the possibility to choose tyre wear on/off?

same with fuel, would be nice to have the option of changing fuel amount and make a proper simulation for fuel usage

also the possibility to choose to do not have ERS 100% on time trial

For that, my best suggestion is to use Multiplayer Practice.

Go to LAN/Online and create a lobby, add Practice Session, select Race Distance (to properly simulate tyre wear) and then just practice alone. Just don't forget to disable damage.

No need to mess with Time Trial at this point.

8 hours ago, mantazzo said:

Go to LAN/Online and create a lobby, add Practice Session, select Race Distance (to properly simulate tyre wear) and then just practice alone. Just don't forget to disable damage.

I tried this but it seems that is needed at least two players

9 hours ago, mantazzo said:

Now it works to play pratice sessions alone, but would be nice to have an offline mode like that, with no time limitation and less complicated to find, anyway, thanks for the tips I will surely use this

1 hour ago, PauloSenaFreita said:

Now it works to play pratice sessions alone, but would be nice to have an offline mode like that, with no time limitation and less complicated to find, anyway, thanks for the tips I will surely use this

In LAN section (offline) it works as well for Practice sessions only, without the need of a 2nd player, but yes it’s just a workaround.

Cheers,

Nuv

6 hours ago, Nuvolarix said:

In LAN section (offline) it works as well for Practice sessions only, without the need of a 2nd player, but yes it’s just a workaround.

Cheers,

Nuv

I tried to run Lan section offline but I didnt suceed, can you tell me how to do that?

45 minutes ago, PauloSenaFreita said:

I tried to run Lan section offline but I didnt suceed, can you tell me how to do that?

I’m currently in holidays, I will let you know as soon as I’m back home 😉

In the meanwhile try to remove qualifying session in the GP LAN settings, if I well remember… 🤔

I'd like to see more done with the mode to encourage practice as well. 

It's little things man, why there is a full crowd there to watch a 'time trial'? Even older F1 games had this right. 

It's geared up for the fastest lap nerds and that's fine but I'd like to see it be developed more into a testing suite a la Project Cars 2 allowing you to change the parameters of anything you want (within reason) and even run through the practice programs if we so wish. 

A Private Practice mode would be your answer to that. Time Trial is only for making hotlaps, so if you want to drive in a circuit with simulation settings, the recommended would be the implementation of a new game mode: The Private Practice.

On 8/17/2021 at 5:19 PM, PauloSenaFreita said:

Hi again, here my LAN settings, as soon as I select Practice YES in the "Weekend Structure" I get the GO in the main screen.
Forgive the language in the pictures but the screen positions are the same.

1) starting screen (not ready)

1.thumb.jpg.2bc755ee4df22a1661ea8813f0e579b6.jpg

2) select Weekend Structure

2.thumb.jpg.56ca281795ec3bdba8cee2e73a9f0b13.jpg

3) add Practice session

3.thumb.jpg.1723f426b6f569f8603341c88f775fb1.jpg

4) main screen (ready to go)

4.thumb.jpg.06cf827839a745f72b1f375e617d2110.jpg

Bye,
Nuv

• Thanks 1