Jump to content Jump to content

Crossed the finish line in 15th and instantly I was moved to last

• A detailed description of the issue.

I did a race in spain with my friend in 2 player career mode. I started 20th and fought my way to 16th place, when I was in my inlap there came a safetycar and I did a massive undercut to 2th place. Everything went well and in the end I was supposed to be 4th place but when my friend (which was 2th at the finish) went over the finishline the computer took over my car and placed me 19th place. At the endscreen it said I was +1 lap from the leader but that can't be true because I didn't get blue flags and before the computer took over the wheel it even said I was in 4th place on my steeringwheel and in the leftcorner. In the seasonresults it even says I have a DNF. I was pretty ****** about it because this wasn't the first time it happend, It already happend in season 1 at bahrein. The weird thing is also the computer took over the wheel when my friend finished his race and not the raceleader.

• Report Code

I dont have a report code

• Platform?

PC

• Game-mode?

2 Player career mode

• [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.

I was with @Thefallenone549 we were with 2

• [ONLINE] Were you the host?

No I was not the host, the host was @Thefallenone549

• [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.

DXDiag is in the attachments 

• What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

I tried to find similar but I couldnt find anything like this bug

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 

I dont have video/screenshots since I cant record my screen with a triple monitor setup

• How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

I have no idea how I can trigger this bug, it only happend twice in 3 full seasons. But in my opinion thats 2 times to much.

DxDiag.txt

• After a 53 laps race in career mode which I finished 15th lapped just once. As soon as I crossed the finish line I was moved to last and when the results screen came up it was showing that I was lapped twice
  • DSGR-HKSV-XGGX-AGHE
  • PC
  • Career
  • ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.  PRIME Z390-PDxDiag (1).txt
  • 1134570.zip

russiaRace.thumb.png.7efa33b4df2c4a14163e14bd06c2e734.png

@BarryBL

Edited by onxnaap
  • Administrator

Can you please provide your savegame @onxnaap

PC:

·         Browse to where Steam is installed, usually this will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam

·         Browse to \userdata\xxxxxxxxx\ (where the x’s are your unique user ID)

·         Right click on the 1134570 folder (this is your F1 2021 save) and select Send To -> Compressed (zipped) folder

·         Make sure you add this to your completed bug report

@BarryBL If you notice on that video I posted which shows you the problem happening, the interval values are pretty weird, at least to me. Ocon 24 laps? Russel 49 laps? I believe it should display the distance from each driver to the leader at the moment, doesn't it?  and if it's the case those numbers would be completely off I guess. So I don't know maybe it has something to do with it? maybe not, maybe it's just me not having the right understanding of that screen.      

imageF1.png.2ecc747c558baa9f3019f021aec1ee11.png

Edited by onxnaap
  • Agree 1

My friend and I just experienced this on Steam as well, same track - I posted this to reddit. I Alt+F4'd out of the race to try and reset, so I don't have much access to the original race, though I did save my full race replay. Here is my reddit link: https://www.reddit.com/r/F1Game/comments/p8bt2z/second_to_last_race_in_season_3_for_our_coop/  

Our interval times were all messed up as well, this is from the race replay on lap 13/13 going into the final corner - attached photo for that, as well as a photo of the race results screen. I putted on lap 5 to switch from softs to mediums, led the race from lap 8 and on, did not have any penalties, warnings, or invalidations. Crossing the finish line played my cheer audio, I set a new fastest lap of the race, and once the podium animation started, it showed Lorde, Leclerc, and Bottas as 1-2-3.

Russia Intervals.PNG

Race Results.PNG

I've also included a picture from the end of the race replay (2-3 frames at most), from when my car is auto driving after the race ended. The replay skips a whole 2-3 seconds of driving, but during one of these frames it shows my car in the middle of the barriers off between the first straight & the pitlane. Once this happens is when my position drops from P1 to P19 with +1 lap added. Not sure if this has any interaction.

In the wall.PNG