Jump to content Jump to content

MyTeam savegame unable to advance as advance button is missing - SAVEGAME NEEDED

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Froggy1738 said:

ive extracted the entire 1134570 folder i hope this is the right one

it was too big to upload so i put it on google drives 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v3pg3y8DMxmT-O4p0HdCRpV00YowmJQ6/view?usp=sharing

Perfect, thanks @Froggy1738. Added to the internal report and marked for developers attention. 

Once again, thank you kindly. These saves will be critical to help us investigate the issue

• Administrator

Hi everyone,

Update on this one. We have a speculative fix in test and, with our current sample size of your saves, we have been able to continue your saves. Realistically, we don't think we'll have this one sufficiently tested in time for 1.12, so we are predicting 1.13 at this time.

However, this is a estimate and can be subject to change. As always, nothing is "Here we go" until its in the Patch Notes.

I am having the exact same issue. I am in season 3 and just finished all the upgrades on my car!

• A detailed description of the issue.

I cannot advance from the British GP to the Belgium GP 

• Report Code

DRHC-RTDC-GXHK-PEKG

• Platform? 

PS4

• Game-mode?

MyTeam 

• [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.

Not online 

• [ONLINE] Were you the host?

No

• What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

Turning off and back on the game, turning off and back on my PS4, changing multiple settings, and reinstalling the game 

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 

Yes 6071556F-AB8F-4806-BAE5-8E9F6192E26D.thumb.jpeg.29d1caf7c5245b666b0156e6c954ec0a.jpeg

• How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

After the British GP, I advanced my time and I stopped the time a couple of days before the Belgium GP to use my resource points for an upgrade and when I returned to the main page I could not advance time again.  The advance time button is completely missing 

• Like 1

Just encountered the same issue. Details below-

After advancing the season break between British GP and Belgian GP, the advance time option is not coming more. Note the season size is 16 races.

• Report Code

MAEJ-DKCA-KAPH-GBJG

• Platform?

Xbox Series X

• Game-mode?

My Team

• [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.

NA

NA

• [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.

NA

Tried restarting the game.

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

After advancing the season break between British GP and Belgian GP, the advance time option is not coming more. Screenshot is similar to above.
I don't know if it helps, also did some R&D stuff, signed new driver before advancing season break. Game version is latest (1.12).
Also it is S2 of my team.

My third season. After advancing the season break between British GP and Belgian GP, the advance time option is not coming more. Note the season size is 16 races, personalized GPs.

• Report Code

SDBG-RDTJ-PEPC-SVSM

• Platform?

PS4

• Game-mode?

My Team

-

-

• [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.

-

Tried restarting the game, the ps4, and delete savedata. Not work.

After advancing the season break between British GP and Belgian GP, the advance time option is not coming more. Game version is latest (1.12).
Also it is S3 of my team.

Add my savedate zip: https://wetransfer.com/downloads/ad06e76d72
Can you help me?. How will i know what has been solved?

Thanks

photo_2021-10-14_14-14-42.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
    •  After the season break but before Spa, the advance time button disappears . I can still scroll through all the menus, but advancing time is impossible due to the box being impossible to click. 
  • Report Code
    • TRCR-BGAA-DDRA-GSEG
  • Platform?
    • Xbox one: F1 2021
  • Game-mode?
    • MyTeam career
    • Restarting xbox, deleting and reinstalling the game
    • Just before Spa I clicked for the season break and time moved on and then I clicked again to stop the calander and thats when it froze it has been like this for the past 2 weeks
    • What do I do?

IMG-6129.JPG