F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Rank your top 5 disciplines .

I only asking this to show codies what us at least forum members like the most to maybe influence there next game , you never know . Anyway mine are as follows with 1 being favorite 5 being least favorite.
1. Touring
2. Street
3. Tuner
4. Open wheel

im not sure, it depends on my mood. touring, street and tuner are all pretty close to me for different reasons. i havent dived into endurance and open wheel yet.

Considering you have to do all 5 to unlock the grandslam competitions I probably will play all 5 but to as to how I rate them that's san easy one for me

1. Touring cars

2. Open wheel

3. Endurance

4. Street

5. Tuner

I started with the Street first.. I like it so far. I also tried some touring and its fun to but the cars are more underpowered than the Street cars. 

1. Open Wheel
2. Touring Cars
3. Street
4. Endurance
5. Tuner

RobertKNL said:
I haven't played it yet, but I'm looking forward to:

1. Open Wheel
2. Endurance (Aston V12 Zagato looks stunning!)
3. Street 
4. Tuner (Time trials in overpowered muscle cars? why the hell not!. Also, drifting looks pretty fun, hope it's 'easy to learn, hard to master')
5. Touring (I'm starting with this class, and looks really awesome)

Once I've played this game a bit, this list will prolly be different :)
the drifting is one of those easy to learn difficult to master things... its been alot of fun for me so far. i suck at it but ive still had a few ok runs, i turned it on easy for those events and its no problem getting first, ill probably keep it on medium now. id love to see some videos of people being really good at it. also its not just time trials with the muscle cars, theirs actual races in their too, im having alot of fun in tuner events.