Jump to content Jump to content

2 player Career question.

9 hours ago, Beans_ said:

I'm onto season 3 on my team co op and season 1 had a reg change, where season 2 didn't. 

So when is it best start saving points etc . Half way through to spend season 2 ? And if I kept my points for season 2 do they transfer across if I join another team ? 

1 hour ago, TRJoey said:

So when is it best start saving points etc . Half way through to spend season 2 ? And if I kept my points for season 2 do they transfer across if I join another team ? 

I just did a forum about this and apparently they do not which is horrible as I have 16,000 but Aston martin are only spec 2 so I can't upgrade anything else 

4 hours ago, TRJoey said:

If you join another team your points don't go over to the new team. 

I'm only doing 10 races seasons and I think it was towards the last few races that it popped up in the messaging area saying that the regs were changing. 

They ain't that expensive to adapt but if there's a few areas that are changing then it might become tricky. I had 2 areas changing in the first season but I covered it all. 

Another thing I noticed for you guys is if you restart a race (say you crashed out due to the "brilliant AI") and you changed your engine parts before a race start they go back to the previous ones if you restart.