Jump to content Jump to content

Driver ratings

Ive played a full season of my team and no driver stats have changed for the other drivers. All drivers are still with the same overalls.  Does anyone know if its a bug or the game is designed like this?

I don’t have an answer for you but I do have the same thing in my game. One of the things that confuses me is that I invested in my personnel department and a few race weekends later on, nothing has changed on my second driver stats! Very confusing, and perhaps the system regarding driver ratings could be changed or cleaned up perhaps. 

1 hour ago, Ultra3142 said:

think I read somewhere that the recent (unintended) driver stat update mail may have had this effect if accepted? At least for some?

This could have been it that i think about it. I have uninstalled the game deleted all my saved filed tried on another account but nothing has changed.

2 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

think I read somewhere that the recent (unintended) driver stat update mail may have had this effect if accepted? At least for some?

I didn’t accept it & I am also having the same issue. I think it was from the latest update. That’s when it changed all my previous seasons n2 what we’ve got now. 

38 minutes ago, greenmind73 said:

I didn’t accept it & I am also having the same issue. I think it was from the latest update. That’s when it changed all my previous seasons n2 what we’ve got now. 

Do you same the same issue with the driver ratings not chaning as well?

1 hour ago, Amelcfc said:

Do you same the same issue with the driver ratings not chaning as well?

Yes. They r not progress or deteriorating. I don’t mind the extra boost from personal not being there. I think it changes the gameplay, but I think we need the drivers 2 get better or worse depending on their performance. 

1 hour ago, greenmind73 said:

Yes. They r not progress or deteriorating. I don’t mind the extra boost from personal not being there. I think it changes the gameplay, but I think we need the drivers 2 get better or worse depending on their performance. 

I dont mind it. The only part that gets to me is wanting to have low rated drivers like mick as my teammate, but with his rating so low their is no way of him helping me with the points.

1 hour ago, Amelcfc said:

I dont mind it. The only part that gets to me is wanting to have low rated drivers like mick as my teammate, but with his rating so low their is no way of him helping me with the points.

I also have mick as my teammate & the last race of the season there were a lot of penalties due 2 engines that I started 4th & he started 8th. I let him n front of me & ran interference & we finished 5th & 6th. It was a lot of fun 2 have that result w/ Haas! So it’s possible, just not likely.