Jump to content Jump to content

Technical Faults, What Have You Had.

Just finished a race in Bahrain and on lap 18/29 I lost radio communication. As much as Jeff can be annoying I kind of missed his updates. What faults have you experienced so far.

• Haha 1

Don’s tell the team but there are pictures on social media proving that Jeff fell asleep! Just kidding.

More seriously, what do you mean by lost radio communication? We’re you able to speak or invoke voice commands and received no return from Jeff? Don’t you accidentally tell him to stop speaking?

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, philappleraily said:

Don’s tell the team but there are pictures on social media proving that Jeff fell asleep! Just kidding.

More seriously, what do you mean by lost radio communication? We’re you able to speak or invoke voice commands and received no return from Jeff? Don’t you accidentally tell him to stop speaking?

Hahaha nice one. I could not select the radio button as it disappeared off screen, came back on the last lap.

9 minutes ago, s00zster said:

That's actually a bug. If you pause the game, go to Instant Replay and then exit back into the race, it'll come back.

Aww that's a let down. Think I prefer the thought of losing communication haha.

What’s funny is I started the Canadian GP (50% distance) thinking I’ll do a mid session save at my first pit stop because I have to go to work at 5PM. I started the race and on lap 3 I had a terminal MGUK failure. 

• Sad 1

I admire you guys that play with full faults... I have hard enough justifying how much time I spend playing as it is... so the thought off getting to the end off the race only to dnf due to technical failures would annoy me way to much..   more than a game ever should

Edited by ScaredDuck
  • Agree 1
19 hours ago, ScaredDuck said:

I admire you guys that play with full faults... I have hard enough justifying how much time I spend playing as it is... so the thought off getting to the end off the race only to dnf due to technical failures would annoy me way to much..   more than a game ever should

Without the mechanical/technical DNFs I always eventually winning the championship (if my car is developed enough). Now that I’m able to have mechanical problems it makes the championship more interesting.

• Agree 3