Jump to content Jump to content

Assign pedals differently on PC

Chazy90

Hey,

Sorry if this topic does exist already, but I couldn't found it yet.

So I do have besides the PC version, also the PS4 one, but there I can set for my T300RS + T3PA-Pedals, the Brake to the Clutch Pedal. On the PC this doesn't work, as at the same time without even pressing anything, brake and acceleration works.
Any workaround to assign the brake to the clutch pedal, as with that pedal on the PS4 I never experience lock ups and do also want to use it on the PC.

Thanks!
  • Codemasters Staff
First thing do you have the correct driver for the wheel on PC? Does the game recognise the wheel as a T300RS and not something else. I would say that's the first thing to confirm.
Of course it get's recognized. I can assure you that I know my way around computers, as I work in tech support and I do also drive since F1 2012 in leagues, whereas I did also was present in the Codemasters league, so the experience wise I know how to setup everything and drive properly. It's just a problem by the game, that doesn't recognize the differences of the axis and can't set it properly into the action map file.
I just found a workaround, to leave my t300rs + Ferrari F1 Add-On and T3PA pedals plugged into the PS4 and took out my G27, where the brake is for me better, with the modified saturation from action map file.  ;)
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
peterf1 said:
Invert is the F2 key in game settings (lower right of the screen) , controller, F1 -  custom, select which pedal, then press F2 to invert.
Worked, even though it's not optimal at least it's much better than before. Thanks!

Archived