Jump to content Jump to content

Another week without a patch lol

Unfortunately over a month since release and online multiplayer is still a struggle to play.

Joining empty lobbies several tries in a row, full lobbies being scattered after a race, racing 2/3 players at a time is the best you can get out of most tries. 

I bought this game early to jump ahead and get a head start on an exciting year of Ranked races, very disappointed. 

• Agree 4
19 minutes ago, massa88 said:

Please explain half things 

also patches are normaly on 14 days so expect it next week i hope.

The damage model that no longer exists, up to date car performance, the fact every time I play online I feel like I’ve hit myself on the head with a hammer 

• Agree 1

I'm not worried about that. Codemasters is putting a lot of effort on giving gift boxes to influencers and making youtube videos with current F1 drivers, which seems more importante than fixing a complete buggy game. (contains irony...)

3 hours ago, massa88 said:

also patches are normaly on 14 days so expect it next week i hope

Might be that players / buyers get impatient, because a) previous patch did not bring the fixes needed / everyone was waiting for, or b) the issues that need a fix are so obvious / affecting play so much like broken multiplayer lobbies, invisible holes in (torn?) circuit maps, missing tracks / performance updates and whatnot. Cant blame anyone, who is not writing a positive review these days.

• Agree 3