Jump to content Jump to content

First, I wanna say that I may post a little too actively here, and that's just because I'm a very chatty person. But, here we go:

1. How do you recover from a drift properly? I have heard that you need to point your wheels in the direction of the track.

2. How do you countersteer? I've heard that reflexively turning your wheel real hard to the opposite direction of the turn is wrong in most cases.

3. Isn't it wrong that they give u a RWD|Drift car when ur a beginner? Because right away you have to learn how to handle drifting.

4. Any tips on drifting in general, but especially with RWD cars?

5. Any tips on drifting in general, but especially with Drift cars?

For info on the above, I have:

• Mustang Mach-1

• The first Alpha Romeo

• A Nissan Silvia

On 8/21/2021 at 3:33 PM, lebikemp2 said:

First, I wanna say that I may post a little too actively here, and that's just because I'm a very chatty person. But, here we go:

1. How do you recover from a drift properly? I have heard that you need to point your whe 192.168.0.1 els in the direction of the track.

2. How do you countersteer? I've heard that reflexively turning your wheel real hard to the opposite direction of the turn is wrong in most cases.

3. Isn't it wrong that they give u a RWD|Drift car when ur a beginner? Because right away you have to learn how to handle drifting.

4. Any tips on drifting in general, but especially with RWD cars?

5. Any tips on drifting in general, but especially with Drift cars?  routerlogin 

For info on the above, I have:

• Mustang Mach-1

• The first Alpha Romeo

• A Nissan Silvia

issue got solvedd