Jump to content Jump to content

Hello I am new to the forums and the F1 game world, right off the bat, F12021 is singularly the worst experience I have ever had with multiplayer games.  Hopefully everyone can enjoy this wonderful sport behind the racing wheel at home, without spending hours on end to join a game.  Otherwise, hope to see you all on track at some stage.

12 hours ago, JebusHC said:

Hello I am new to the forums and the F1 game world, right off the bat, F12021 is singularly the worst experience I have ever had with multiplayer games.  Hopefully everyone can enjoy this wonderful sport behind the racing wheel at home, without spending hours on end to join a game.  Otherwise, hope to see you all on track at some stage.

Jeeeezus  that's a hell of an introduction, come on in and sit down and have a sherry.

On 8/21/2021 at 2:31 PM, JebusHC said:

Hello to you too, that's one hell of a welcome haha