Jump to content Jump to content

PS5 - Logitech G29 Force Feedback Issues (In All Modes)

Hello,

I’m experiencing a kind of issue that really impacts my driving skills in the F1 2021 game (All Modes)

When i play F1 2021 on the PS5, My wheel: The Logitech G29. feels kind of wobbly with the same force feedback settings as on F1 2020. I don’t like playing with a wobbly wheel

My settings on F1 2020 are the following:
FFB Strength: 15
Circuit Effects: 5
Ripple effects: 5
Off-track effects: 5
Wheeldamper: 60
Enhanced understeer: off
Maximal Wheel Rotation: 180 degrees

All my Calibration settings are set to 0

I Already tried various other setup's but they don't feel the same as the setup listed above

You could really help me with providing an F1 2021 Force Feedback Setup that matches my F1 2020 setup in force feedback strength

Have a good day!

Greetings
Daan Busman
PSN: AmericanCrusher

I have the same issue changing from PS4 to PS5. 

I started to play F12021 in PS4 and the Force Feedback was normal, but when I started to play in PS5 the center of the wheel has no traction and its affect the driving. Since I have PS4 data saved in the Hard Drive, I connected in the PS5 and played F12021 PS4 version and surprisingly Force Feedback is working perfectly.  I guess the PS5 version need to be updated? One friend confirmed the same issue occurred him.

Thank you.

Rodrigues

PSN: WRKBRL

Yeah, It is kind of strange.. I'm not switching to the ps4 version (I have the ps4 disc) because it has many downsides

Can the people from Codemasters please report this as a bug.

For the codemasters staff, Thanks for reading.

Daan

PSN: AmericanCrusher

Dully agree with you and if possible I also want this bug? fixed to play PS5 version.
Let's hope Codemasters professionals will solve this issue for us. 

Codemasters staff appreciate your support in advance.

Rodrigues

PSN: WRKBRL

Absolutely shattered about this bug, picked up my PS5 and F2021 today, cant drive it with a G29 the force feedback is a disaster in a straight line.

The car/wheel is very wobbly down the straight, and on turn in. Spent 1 hour making changes to Feedback settings, calibration settings to try and improve it, which helped but still not right.

Ended up, putting the PS4 F1 2021 version disk in the PS5, and its perfect. No issues with G29.

Bug:

PS5 F1 2021 with G29. Wheel is unstable when centered, car darts left and right instead of driving straight. Tried almost all tracks, same issue. 

Will switch over to PS5 version of the game once this is fixed.

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...

@BarryBL @DaanBusman @cadubad @Force Osborne@VIT84@IDF04 @peca26 @WRKBRL

• A detailed description of the issue: 
  • Report Code : EEDP-RVPB-VRKX-SHEG
  • Platform: PlayStation 5
  • Game-mode: PERFORMANCE 
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried: Turn on-off PS5, Plugin-off USB, Delete game and Re-install. Change feedback settings, calibration on game (As commented above F12021 on PS4 version works perfectly). 
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party: No. I don't believe we can demonstrate on video or screenshot.
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible : The Logitech G29 feedback feels kind of wobbly in the center even with FFB Strength 150 (no traction in the center). When you turn we can fell the feedback but also not that strong as works on F12021 PS4 version. 
  • Agree 1

I have a Fanatec setup and on my One X the game FFB was fine. I upgraded to Series X and got numerous FFB issues (jittery/laggy feedback, no bump lock at maximum rotation). Seems the next gen versions of the game have issues. Too bad as I have stopped playing the game because of this.