Jump to content Jump to content

i am to old for that

Customisation itself needs abit of work, I think.

The original 50ish items in the podium pass were majoratively pants with a few exception. It has got better in the Item shop for helmets and a few liveries you can work with. However, victory calls, suits and, to a lesser extent, gloves are still limited. 

So literally any victory calls would be useful as the additional ones so far (pizza/assists/second driver) just don't work with context. Like if you drive without assists then he wouldn't say he has assists. If it's MyTeam then why would he be a second driver in his own team?   

The only downside to your "i'm too old for this" is the only characters who look ancient in this are Prost and Casper. It's hard to imagine someone saying they're too old when they look mid 20's at the latest. 

2 hours ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

So literally any victory calls would be useful as the additional ones so far (pizza/assists/second driver) just don't work with context. Like if you drive without assists then he wouldn't say he has assists. If it's MyTeam then why would he be a second driver in his own team?  

You're overthinking it, they're just ****.

Soon as I heard the stupid pizza one in online I turned them off in settings.

They could actually be quite interesting, as OP highlights, but as it stands they're cringe as the kids say.

16 minutes ago, KNT2011 said:

You're overthinking it, they're just ****.

Soon as I heard the stupid pizza one in online I turned them off in settings.

They could actually be quite interesting, as OP highlights, but as it stands they're cringe as the kids say.

I agree, but I was trying to show diplomacy and not go in with both barrels! 🤣  but yeah, not a massive fan of them as it stands.  I do have concern as there are going to be 5 or 6 podium passes and, to be honest, after the third one the gamecycle has lost its muster and you're not actively looking for anything anymore as you're quite a way through whatever game mode you're doing already.  Like say there's something you like in the last one. You have 60 days to earn it, then use it during a time in which your interest in the game is merely keeping up to speed for the next edition that is about to come out.  (although people do seem more reluctant to be an earlybird next year due to issues at the start of the last two games). 

• Agree 1