Jump to content Jump to content

• Codemasters Staff

@Sparticus_19 The team are hard at work on the issues that are raised by everyone on here, through social channels and our customer service teams - some issues do take longer to fix, get through our testing process and then be scheduled for a patch. I can guarantee that no issue is ever ignored and when we have news about specific issues or requests we will make sure to inform everyone when we are confident in the resolution.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
43 minutes ago, RedDevilKT said:

@Sparticus_19 The team are hard at work on the issues that are raised by everyone on here, through social channels and our customer service teams - some issues do take longer to fix, get through our testing process and then be scheduled for a patch. I can guarantee that no issue is ever ignored and when we have news about specific issues or requests we will make sure to inform everyone when we are confident in the resolution.

But how do you explain having all the same bugs all over again with every game? Rev-glitch for example, red lights go off at different time for some drivers, desync, Safety Car bugs, etc? I don't believe you are unable to fix rev glitch for multiple years..

• Agree 2
49 minutes ago, RedDevilKT said:

May I suggest you a little thing? I study and work in the IT/CS, I know how long does it take to fix bugs and test things. I'm also a user who bought the game and knows how it feels to be on both sides. I think a little more communication like: "we are ACTIVELY working in these fixes" and a list of them would be very welcomed by the community. Just knowing that you guys are working on a specific thing would be great to hear. Sometimes we feel like some bugs aren't even taken into consideration.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, thatdc said:

Just knowing that you guys are working on a specific thing would be great to hear. Sometimes we feel like some bugs aren't even taken into consideration.

Do you think they sit in their offices and play their games all the time because they have nothing to do?

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, thatdc said:

May I suggest you a little thing? I study and work in the IT/CS, I know how long does it take to fix bugs and test things. I'm also a user who bought the game and knows how it feels to be on both sides. I think a little more communication like: "we are ACTIVELY working in these fixes" and a list of them would be very welcomed by the community. Just knowing that you guys are working on a specific thing would be great to hear. Sometimes we feel like some bugs aren't even taken into consideration.

I think it is shown in the bug-forum. There are threads, which are marked with "with developers" etc. 

• Agree 1
Just now, FTBuzzard said:

Do you think they sit in their offices and play their games all the time because they have nothing to do?

Well, I'm not sure they are covering the bugs which are really compromising the gameplay. I've seen 3 patches in a row with "rebalances" for Breaking Point or fixing UDP telemetry things. Still MFD won't work properly. AI is still very unbalanced among tracks (I have to change difficulty from 80 to 95, which didn't happen in previous games). Fast forwarding in quali still causes absurd low laptimes. But they made the MFD pop up every time a single tyre reaches 20/40/60/80 tyre wear. Driver skills are changing in a very shady way. I'm like... what are they doing?

On the other hand I'm very pleased that they fixed the quick practice bug promptly and they are working on FFB fixes.

5 minutes ago, thatdc said:

Well, I'm not sure they are covering the bugs which are really compromising the gameplay. I've seen 3 patches in a row with "rebalances" for Breaking Point or fixing UDP telemetry things. Still MFD won't work properly. AI is still very unbalanced among tracks (I have to change difficulty from 80 to 95, which didn't happen in previous games). Fast forwarding in quali still causes absurd low laptimes. But they made the MFD pop up every time a single tyre reaches 20/40/60/80 tyre wear. Driver skills are changing in a very shady way. I'm like... what are they doing?

On the other hand I'm very pleased that they fixed the quick practice bug promptly and they are working on FFB fixes.

I know, but as RedDevilKT said earlier, some bugs aren't easy to fix and take a little longer.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, RedDevilKT said:

Will we ever be able to unlap ourselves?

1 hour ago, RedDevilKT said:

Just how hard at work are the team exactly?  The game has been out for over a month and some of us still can't play it on Xbox without the game crashing and causing complete shutdowns of the console?   It's incredibly insulting to come here and read these insignificant fixes in patch notes when some of us still can't play this game!!

No excuse for reoccurring bugs tho . That qualifying bug with ridiculous times when you fast forward had been around for many versions never been fixed, Driver transfer are a complete mess as they were in 19 , barely any moves in 20 now back to ridiculous in 21 , fact is the majority of this is just copy and paste hence why you get the exact same bugs year in year out. They need to be careful here they are beginning to annoy a lot of people and they broke the MFD in last patch and haven't fixed it back here not good enough which means at least another 2 weeks of tyre wear popping up multiple times ... 

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, RedDevilKT said:

Hope you bring a fix for the FFB Loss on PS5 for Thrustmaster wheels like my T300 RS ASAP....because its a no go that the FFB loss comes every 30 Minutes +/- and that issue is present since the Launch Day....its unplayable and unenjoyable. On PS4 with the same Setup there is no issue.. 😭😭😭

14 hours ago, RedDevilKT said:

thanks for communicating to us @RedDevilKT and giving us an update as to what is going on, i think that if this was done more often people would be a lot happier that they are being kept in the loop and responded to

Edited by Blackmoon14
  • Agree 1